Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

"Did you hear?! Did you here?! Did you hear?!" Zachy asked/yelled at us. I shook my head no like the others.

"Heard what?" Bianca asked.

"That Keegan Howard has been expelled from the school." I kept a blank face on.

"No way what for?" Bianca asked while leaning forward on the couch that we were all sitting on.

"Nobody knows. The faculty won't tell anyone. All we know is that he has been expelled." I wrote something down and showed Zachy.

You sound like a gossip girl.

"I do not." I smiled and nodded. Bianca took the notebook from me and read what I wrote. She started laughing and handed the notebook to Leo. He also began to laugh.

"Stop laughing at me you people." Zachy said then pointed at us all.

"Zachy are you gay?" Bianca asked him. She asks him this all the time because sometimes he just acts like it.

"Will you stop asking me if I'm gay. I give you the same answer every time. No Bianca I am not gay." She shook her head not convinced.

"I need some proof man." Zachy thought for a moment and smiled.

"Okay you want proof." He then went straight towards Bianca, grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her square on the mouth.

When they finally broke apart; Bianca said nothing, and Zachy just smirked at her. Zachy went over and sat in the chair. We all waited for Bianca to speak or at least move. But she didn't do anything.

"Bianca are you okay?" Leo asked. I waved my hand in front of her face.

After a couple minutes she got up. She went over to Zachy, and she smacked him. Then she left.

Everyone just sat there and stayed silent. I looked at Leo and we nodded. I would go to Bianca and he would stay here with Zachy.

I waved bye then ran off after Bianca. I found her in our dorm in her room. I got out my notebook and pen then wrote down, Are you okay? She read the note but said nothing, so I nudged her.

"He's not gay." Was all she said. I smiled and nodded.

"I wanted proof. I wanted proof as in him to go and get a girlfriend not go and kiss me. I have a boyfriend. What am I gonna tell him?"

The truth. I wrote down and showed her.

"Will you go with me." I nodded. I helped her up and we left for the boy's dorm. The whole walk there I wrote something down, when we got to his door I showed it to her.

You know Bianca it's not that big of a deal, really. It wouldn't matter that much if you didn't tell him. And even if you do I don't think he is gonna mind that much. All I'm saying is that I think you're making too big of a deal out of this.

"That's just it Kirsten, it's a big deal to me." I nodded. She knocked on the door and a couple seconds later Devin opened the door.

He smiled when he saw that it was Bianca. He picked her up and hugged her. He pecked her lips and set her back down. Aw they were cute. I smiled.

He invited us in and we went and sat on his couch.

Bianca grabbed my hand then cleared her throat, then she began.

"Devin I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asked while sitting in the chair across from us.

"Well we were with Leo and Zachy; hanging out and I asked Zachy if he was gay, he denied it then I asked him to prove it and then he kissed me. It didn't mean anything to me. It was just for proof!" She said and it became silent.

"Well as long as it didn't mean anything. It's all good." Bianca sighed in relief then went over to Devin. I felt that it was time I left, so I did.

I was walking when I was coming up to that bench I had sat with Chris at the first day of school. I took a seat. And enjoyed whatever I could.

I was getting up to leave, when I felt hands on my shoulders push me back down and a body came around and sat on the bench beside me. It took me a minute to recognize it as Chris.

"What's up Kirsten?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay so college.." I smiled and nodded. " Now I have thought about college ever since I was in middle school. My parents always wanted me to go to a great college. Now I have my mind set on a couple colleges, ones that I would want. Now for you; you want a college that would make you happy and that meets your needs as in what you want to do for the rest of your life. So I suggest you make your choice very wisely. Now doubts about college are easy to fix as well. You can always take a year off and then come back and do college. Does this help you at all?" I smiled big and nodded. I got up to leave and he stood as well.

I gave him a big hug thank you then went off to Leo and Zachy's dorm.
I busted into the room. They jumped up a little scared, but calmed down when they saw it was me.

"What's up Kirsten."

I FIGURED OUT MY COLLEGE PROBLEM!!! I wrote excited.

"And what is your plan?"

I'm going to take a year off and then come back.

"That's great! I'm happy you figured something out. We should celebrate. That and I can't stand another minute in this room." I smiled and nodded.

I followed them out. We took Leo's car to where ever they were taking me. After a little while we were at the front of a big club with lot's of noise coming out of it.

Well here's to a good night. I thought to myself.