Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!" Bianca sang/yelled. It was Friday, but I didn't think we needed this song to know that.

"FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GETTIN' DOWN ON FRIDAY." She still sang. I just sat there and watched her. While Leo and Zachy covered their ears and laughed.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, so I got up and left them to their singing. I went into the kitchen and looked at the message... It was from Chris.

Hey where were you yesterday. I thought we were meeting up. I sighed and remembered that I had to meet Chris yesterday but I had forgotten. I texted him back.

Sorry Chris, I went back to my dorm early yesterday, because I wasn't feeling well. And this was mostly the truth.

It's fine let's just meet up some other time. Say Saturday @ 3 @ the bench. I replied back with a 'yeah sure' then went back to the others.

"So my beautiful-ish friends what are the plans for the rest of the day?" Bianca asked after she finally quit singing that song so horribly.

"PARTY!" Zachy yelled. I had to cover my ears because he was so loud.

"Okay, what party?" Leo asked him.

"Devin is throwing a party." Bianca brought up while blushing a tiny bit.

Devin, Bianca's new beau, had asked her out a couple days ago. They had hit it off and now every time someone brought something up about Devin she would give a little a blush. I smiled at her.

"Aww, Bianca's little Devin is having a party. We should definitely go then." Zachy said while cooing at Bianca. She threw a couch pillow at him in return.

"Okay so party tonight then?" Leo said confirming it all. They all nodded and I just sat there quietly like usual.

"What about you Kirsten?" Leo asked while looking over at me. I shook my head 'no'. I wasn't the type for parties.

"Oh c'mon Kirsten it will be fun." I shook my head no again.

"Doesn't matter what you say you're going." Zachy said with an evil glint in his eyes. I felt scared for a moment, but then the feeling slowly passed.

I sighed and shook my head. I then got up and went to my room. I grabbed my bag and put a couple of things in there. Then I grabbed Bubba and also put him into the bag. I put my hand in front of his face and then placed a finger to my lips. I hope he got the message to stay still and stay quiet.

This was the first time I was going to take him out of the dorms. I quietly walked back to the main room. The others had put a movie on and were on the couch watching it. I walked past them and into the kitchen

I grabbed a water from the fridge then quietly made my way out the door and into the hallway, I gave a sigh of relief and headed for the elevator.

Unknown P.O.V

I followed her out of the dorm and into the hallway. She didn't notice me at all. I proceeded to follow her until we came to a park.

I watched as she found a secluded area and put her bag down and reached in and grabbed something.

I was too far away to tell what it was. All I knew was that it was small and furry, I think. She then put the thing onto the ground and it zoomed off into the grass. It was a puppy.

She smiled at the puppy then sat down beside her bag. I figured this was as good a time as any to show myself to her.

Kirsten's P.O.V

I was watching Bubba play around when I heard someone clear their throat to the side of me. I slowly turned to my side to see who it was.

Leo.

I gave him a small wave and turned away from him.

"Kirsten what's with the puppy?" He asked me softly. I shrugged and sighed.

"You know we aren't supposed to have pets." I nodded.

"I'm not gonna tell anybody, but you have to think about it. He's a growing puppy he's gonna get bigger. What happens when you can't hide him anymore." I nodded and shrugged.

"Where did you find him?" I wrote down alley in my notebook and showed it to him. He nodded.

"Sorry to bum you out about your puppy." I smiled sadly and nodded.

I got up and dusted my pants off. I held my hand out for his hand and he took it. I helped him up then whistled. Bubba came bounding toward us.

"What's his name?" I wrote down Bubba and showed him.

"It kinda suits him." I nodded.

We then started walking back to the school. Once we were in front of it. I picked Bubba up and put him back into my bag.

We headed back up to my dorm. Bianca and Zachy were there. The T.V. screen was black and Zachy and Bianca were asleep on the couch. I smiled then went to put Bubba back into my room. I came back out to see Leo waking up Bianca and Zachy.

"Wake up." He shook them a little. When they didn't wake he yelled at them to wake up and shook them hard.

They woke up quickly then, and I was smiling.

"Nice wake up call." Bianca said sarcastically.

"My pleasure." Leo said then gave a little bow.

"What time is it?" Zachy asked while yawning.

"It's almost 7." Leo answered.

"We'll be back around 9 to pick you two up." Zachy said. He got up and left the room. Leo followed after him.

"What are we going to wear?" Bianca asked. She was fully awake now. I shrugged. I didn't have any clothes for a party.

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you need something to wear." Bianca said. I looked at her then shook my head. Mind reader. I thought to myself.

We headed to her room. I sat on her bed while she went to her closet.

I looked into the closet and could tell that she definitely had way more clothes than I did. She looked at some things. Never liking what she saw.

Finally she tossed me a short skirt and a tube top. I shook my head quickly and looked to see what else she had.

I finally decided on some ripped up skinnies she had and a long sleeved shirt that showed off some cleavage but that was better than what she had given me before. I went to the bathroom and changed then came out quickly.

Bianca looked over the outfit and nodded her approval, but then she ran back to her room.
She came back to me a couple seconds later with a pair of stilettos in her hand. I shook my head 'no', but she was determined. So in the end I did wear the uncomfortable heels.

"We look perfect." Bianca said while looking us up in down in the full body mirror she had. I nodded and went to the couch.

A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. It was Chris. He looked me up and down and smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Erin?" I shrugged my shoulders. He went back to her room. And a minute later they both came out. Erin was all dressed up so I guess they were going on a date.

As they left Erin paid no attention to me as always, and Chris said good-bye. I waved then they were gone.

Another couple minutes went by and there was another knock at the door. I got up and answered it again. It was Zachy this time. He also looked me up and down.

"You look good, where's Bianca?" I pointed back to her room. Zachy nodded then went for the fridge.

I sighed and shook my head at him. I was shutting a door when a foot stopped it. I looked down at the foot then looked up to the face. It was Leo. He smiled at me and came in.

He actually didn't check me out. I was grateful for that. I was annoyed by people looking me up and down already.

He went to the couch and sat down. I left him there and went straight to my room. I still didn't want to go to this stupid party. I shut and locked the door behind me.

I went and sat down on my bed. I looked around and saw Bubba in my closet. I laid down and looked at the ceiling.

I was just laying there when I heard a knock on my door.

"C'mon Kirsten it's time to go." I didn't answer him. I heard a loud sigh from the other side of the door.

"Sorry." I heard Bianca yell. I didn't know what it meant til I heard the lock being undone.

I sat up and stared at the door. Finally the lock was unlocked and I watched as the door opened and in stepped Zachy. He held up a small key and shook it in front of my face.

"This key opens every door in this dorm." He said while smirking. I just sat there and crossed my arms.

He laughed and shook his head. He came over to me. I stayed there. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the front living room. Then tossed me on the couch. I glared at him.
He then picked me up again and threw me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back but this did nothing.

He just laughed at me.

He carried me all the way to the boy's dorm and to Devin's room. He finally put me down when we were at the entrance to his dorm. Then they just walked in. I followed behind.

They all dispersed. Bianca went to look for Devin. Zachy went to dance with some random girl, and Leo went to the bathroom. I thought Leo left for a stupid reason but I guess when you gotta go you gotta go. I went to the drinks.

I grabbed a red plastic cup not caring what was in it. I felt the burn in my throat as the alcohol went down. I sighed and took my drink over to the couch.

I hated parties.

"C'mon let's dance." Some random guy had come up to me wanting to dance.

I said yes to him and we went to the middle of the dorm where everybody was dancing. He started grinding on me and I didn't mind until he was leaning in for a kiss. I backed away then, and went back to the drinks.

Once I was done with that drink I went in search of a bathroom. I found one and went in and did my business.

When I came out that guy from earlier was there.

"Hey baby howbout we goto a room nd have some fun." His words were slurred and his breath smelt like alcohol. I backed up and shook my head.

It didn't matter to him what my answer was he still grabbed my arm and headed for a room. I tried pulling away but even in his drunken state he was still strong.

I kept trying to get away. He pulled me into a room and tossed me onto a bed. He started stripping.

I ran for the door but he blocked my way. He pushed me back towards the bed, I fell backwards and he climbed on top of me.

He gave me a sloppy kiss on my lips. So much for my first kiss. I thought to myself.

"C'mon baby. Your clothes arein the way." I shook my head no and tried pushing him away from me as he started taking my clothes off my body.

He reached for my bra and underwear. He was too drunk to notice my scars. Thank God. He gave me another sloppy kiss and moved down to my neck, and farther down. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and did something I hadn't done in a long time.

I screamed.