Status: On Hiatus. Sorry guys x

God's Image Reflected in Your Eyes

Quattro

Frank stormed down the corridor with his bloody fists clenched. His eye throbbed while his knuckles burnt as blood trickled down his tanned skin.

He was furious, at himself for sinking to their level, at the asshole who punched him first and at the teacher who walked straight into the conflict.

Frank choked out a bitter laugh at the irony, the one and only time the punch bag hits back it gets punished. Typical.

The office came into view and he angrily sat down in an empty chair, ignoring the tall, scruffy looking boy whom sat next to him. If Frank has payed attention however he would have noticed that the stranger's gaze hadn't left the floor as the hurricane that was Frank moved along the floor, but as soon as he had sat down, the boys eyes were trained to Frank's image.

They sat in silence as Frank decided to take his anger and frustration out in the floor instead by kicking it.

"Rough day?" The strange boy asked with a slight smirk gracing his lips.

Frank simply nodded, his anger wilting away into something stronger. Fear.

He knew he was going to be in so much shit with his father and Frank could imagine what he was in for when he returned home that night.

Gerard studied the creature that was slowly calming down, and wondered what he looked like when he smiled, but he quickly shook the thought out of his head.

"What are you in for?" Frank spoke quietly, but with a firm tone.

"Smoking behind the bike shed."

"How cliche."

"Tell me about it, so what's you're crime?"

"I kicked the shit into some jock."

"Right..." Gerard nodded but thought to himself that Frank looked like he was the one who took a beating.

They elapsed into a comfortable silence again, which was only broken when the secretary stuck her unhappy face out of the room.

The very room which was going to change the lives of both of the unknowing boys.

Frank sighed and stood up, wincing only slightly when his bleeding knuckles brushed against the fabric of his jeans.

"Hey, lemme see." Gerard frowned.

Frank bit his lip and moved his hand closer to the boy, watching as he winced when he saw how the skin was torn. Frank's eyes widened a little as the strange boy ran his fingers across his wound but was too shocked to say anything.

A tingling ran through his hand up to his arm but before he could comment on the strange action or feeling he heard his name being called in an aggravated tone from inside the office.

"See yuh Frank." Gerard grinned.

"Uhh... yeah bye... um?"

"Gerard."

"Bye Gerard." Frank whispered before he walked toward his doomed fate,
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAHHH I am so sorry about the delay!
But this is dedicated to everybody who is still reading and also FallOutBrain who was the wonderful person who inspired me to update ^_^

But I do warn now that this story may take a back seat to Street Kid until it's finished, which wont be too long.
There may be another update today, so keep an eye out ^_^

Thank you all for reading, feedback is adored.
Peace Out.
Beth
xoxo