Remember

I'm fighting with broken eyes

Today Mum asked me about Andy. She asked why he hasn't heard about him in quite a while, and she wanted to know why he stopped calling. I didn't know what to tell her. Instead I bit my lip and tried my hardest not to cry. I knew she would ask about him one day, as she loved Andy. Always said he was a great friend for me, and she knew about my crush on him. I still don't know what to tell her. How do you tell your mother than your best friend (whom you met online) just stopped talking to you one day and became famous? How do you explain to her that he might not know who I am anymore?

On another note, I decided that I am going to go to Warped Tour, but I'm not going to even try to meet him. My cousin is going so we decided to just go together, even if we end up separating while there. Only problem is, I know Mum will end up telling him about Andy as I also know that by then Mum will know just who Andy is. This might be bad. I don't want to burden him. He stopped talking to me for a reason.. He must have.

I have less than a week to get myself ready for Warped Tour. I really would rather not have a freak out while there, but it might happen. I will, after all, be seeing Andy in person for the first time ever. I also know it will make me miss the friendship we used to have.

I wish we still talked on the phone, online, and via webcam. I miss making him laugh and hearing his jokes. All the ridiculous stories and his randomness.. I miss it all. I miss him.

I feel like a teenage fan girl, but I know I'm not that bad. I just feel like I am.

This is depressing me.

You have no idea how much I miss him.

Will you ever be back?
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: goodbye - jamisonparker

i want to thank everyone for reading, subscribing, and the following for commenting thus far:
Alwaysshoutforever
DylansGrapePopsicle
Durch-Den-Monsun-87 (x2)
X_ReanneG777_X
call me by your name
BlazingBaby