Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Dang Babe

Emily’s Point Of View

I do believe Zane threw the first punch. I had to keep my hand over my mouth so I didn’t make a sound. But it didn’t really matter, it was safe to guess they knew I was under there. It was just a cliché that I was hiding underneath the bed. It was going to be the first place they were going to look if Zane was knocked out…or worse…killed. I swallowed heavily. Quietly I moved a bit for a slightly better view.

Zane and the man were still throwing punches across the room, but the girl was the only who I was most worried about. She was pulling a gun from the back of her leggings. I found her back was to me, that was the only reason why I could see her doing that. Since the other man’s back was to me as well, I knew that I could get the gun before she had any chance to use it.

When I slipped out quietly Zane’s eyes made contact with mine. Looking a bit horrified. But I knew he wouldn’t approve of what I am about to do. She was still moving the gun out, just about as slowing as I was moving. She didn’t want Zane to find out he had it.

I kicked the back of her knee and ripped the gun out of her hands. She fell to the ground. Crying out from surprise. The man turned to me, also surprised. He cursed a bit, starting o move quickly towards me. Zane hooked an arm around his neck, stopping him abruptly.

“Get out, or I’ll make Emily shoot her.” Zane warned. Dragging the man to the door. My heart felt like it could stop. I don’t want to shoot someone, please don’t make me shoot her. “Okay, Amy. Come on.” I swear she moved as fast as she could. Running out of the door. Zane shoved the man out then slammed the door shut. Locking every latch he could find. Then he turned to me. I tossed the gun onto the bed. “Dang babe, you are crazy.”

“She was going to shoot you.” I whined. Hoping he wasn’t angry. I just risked my life for him, he should be hugging me. “I didn’t want her to.”

“I don’t ever want you to do something like that again. You could’ve gotten hurt. Do you know who that was?” He questioned. My head shook. “That was my step father and his new girlfriend. He was here to kill you, because I killed my mother for you. He hates you, and now he knows you are surly with me. Its going to be a while before we can get around to being safe again.”

“I’m sorry. I thought she was going to kill you.” I whimpered. Sitting down on the bed. He walked up to me, wrapping his arms around me.

“Okay, ya. I’m sorry to.” He hummed. “Okay. We’ve got to get ready
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol ya short and sweet.
Don't be a silent reader please
Song of the chapter My Chick Bad By; Luda Lol this was the only thing I could think of.