Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Snow Ball Fight

Zane’s Point Of View

“Come on, we are going for a walk.” I demanded. Pulling her up and wiping away her tears. “You were right to do what you did okay, I just don’t want you to put yourself in danger at the likes of me. I love you to much.” She sniffled and tucked her soft face against my warm shoulder. Hugging my neck. “Come on it’ll be good for you to get some fresh air.”

She pulled away to reach for her boots. Tugging them on. I still feel horrible for letting her run…twice. She shouldn’t be hurt like that. But I just can’t help it. It just makes me so mad when she tries to run. I can’t loose her, it will destroy me.

I also pulled on my boots. Lacing them up quickly so I could rush to get her coat before she could. I really want to make myself out to be the perfect boyfriend. I don’t want to loose her ever.

“Here, let me.” I helped her pull on that coat that the old lady-Granny- had given her. “We’ll get something warm as well. I want to get you to love me again.”

She smirked. “But I do love you.” I grabbed my coat and slipped it on. Pulling her against me, kissing her quickly. Her hands found her way to my cheeks. Holding me to her. “I’m sorry, you’re right. I don’t want to loose you. I don’t want to leave. Ever.”

“Then don’t. You can stay with me forever, Emily. No one will ever kick you out. I promise.” I smiled. Opening the door for her. She didn’t move until she was holding my hand, then we walked. Slamming the door behind us.

She had a little bounce in her walk. It was quite cute. Even when we made it outside she found a way to make me smile. At first she snuggled into my side to stay warm, then she got up the gull to run away from me a few steps to gather a snowball and fling it at me. Giggling. I was so glad that the time when we couldn’t even talk to each other was over. She’s not my captive anymore, she is my captor. She has stolen my heart, locked it up, and has kept it for herself. I’ll always love her.

I chuckled, then got my own snow ball. Watching her through the light from the street lamp. Hoping that she didn’t fall pray to the darkness so I couldn’t see her. She was still in danger. I’d rather not have her out of my sight. I threw the snowball, creaming her in the stomach. She giggled loudly then made another one to whip at me. Hitting me again. Then running from mine. I ran after her. Laughing as well. I’ll admit it, she did bring the child side of me out. I was never allowed to have fun as a child, she was the one who allowed me to live life to the fullest. She was why I enjoyed life.

“Emily!” I called through laughter. Catching her in my arms to swing her around. Kissing her neck as I did it. We both laughed when I lost my footing and crashed into the snow. Rolling a little bit. Her in my arms the whole way. Sure this was cliché, but she fell right onto my chest, arms around my neck, forehead against mine. “Why hello.”

“Hi.” She smiled. Leaning into kiss me. Then smiling again. “You promised me something warm.” She informed. “Hot chocolate please please please.”

“Hm yum. I think that you use to beg me for that as well. Along with the pudding.” I hummed. “Pudding, hot chocolate, and French fries.”

“The three main food groups.” She explained. “Before you took me I use to live off those.”

“Well I can believe that.” I helped us up then tucked her underneath my arms again. Starting to walk to the star bucks across the street. “I love you so much, I’ll always let you stay with me. I promise.”