Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Revenge

Emily’s Point Of View

Once we gotten back Zane spent no time falling asleep. But I wasn’t done with him just yet. Now was the time for revenge from every time he scared me, for every time he abused me. He’s going to regret falling asleep before me.

Ever so carefully I lifted his hand and placed it into bowl of warm water. Hoping to god this would work, I swear if it does I’m never letting him live it down.

He moaned a bit in his sleep. Rolling to the bowl. “Hm, Emily you’re warm.”

I couldn’t hold back the laughter to that one. He thought I was warm? Okay this was better then peeing the bed. He didn’t realize he was cuddling the bowl yet, so that just made my laughter sounded even more. By the time he finally woke up I was rolling on the floor laughing. He was so completely clueless until he found the bowl. Then he checked his pants.

“I wanted that to work!” I laughed so hard I had to hold my stomach because it was beginning to hurt. “But that was so much better!”

“What’d I do?” He smirked. Sitting up, and pushing the bowl onto the nightstand. Wiping the water off his hand.

“You though I was the bowl.” I giggled. He rolled his eyes and yanked me onto the bed. Holding me against his chest.

“Why were you trying to make me pee the bed anyway?” He chuckled. Beginning to stroke my back. Keeping his arms around my waist.

“Ha! Revenge.” I hummed. Resting my hands against his chest, and pressing my lips to the front of his throat.

I could really get use to this. The mushy stuff, it was nice. He purred a bit when my lips hit his jugular. That made me smile. He was my kidnapper, yes. But god, he is still the person I love. I never want to loose him, he is what keeps me alive. In realty, he is the only reason why I have made it this long. I’m sure without him kidnapping me something would’ve ‘happened’ to me. Matt wasn’t enough to make me love my life. After everyone died, I didn’t know where my life was going. For one they were going to move me out of her orphanage, place me in another bad home, and let me rot there. Zane has taken care of me better then other people would’ve. I love him for that.

“Hm, where are we going to live? We can’t live in the motel.” I whispered. Clearly curious, I really do wonder where we are going.

“Alaska?” He questioned. My nose scrunched up. I hate cold things. Alaska is cold. “Okay, no cold places I assume.” This time I nodded. Warm places are the best thing. I will not let him take me to another cold place. “Hm, I might have enough gas to get us to Kentucky. Then I’ll get us another house and a job. When we have enough money again we’ll get down to Florida. Sound good?”

“Ya, I like warm places.” I smiled. “Thank you, Zane. I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader please
Song of the chapter Bubbly by: Colbie Caillat