Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Killing Spree

My first sight of that little old rickety shack was actually quite heart aching. I didn’t think I would react to it in this way, but when I seen the house, it was like a little voice inside of me was screaming for me to run. To be honest half of me felt captive again, but the other half was happy-like I was home.

Zane looked down at me and hooked a strong arm around my waist, pulling me closer. To be it seemed like he was feeling the same thing. I could imagine why he didn’t really want to come back here, he was held captive here as well. The only difference between us, was that he had more freedom.

Peter smiled a bit, rushing inside. I felt myself become suspicious, Zane seemed to as well. I kneeled down to pull up the boots Zane had just bought me, if I needed to run this time at least I have a coat and boots.

“Zane, you trust him right?” I whispered, meeting my icy blue eyes with his leaf green eyes. He tightened his grip on me once more.

“He may be my brother, darling but his still has the same past as me. We were raised to kill, I have a feeling that he was threatened. If I tell you to run, please do it. Don’t stop.” He demanded, hand coming up to pet my hair. Confusion flooded me, didn’t he tell me I couldn’t run?

“But you told me I can’t run.” I informed, pulling away from him a little bit just to watch his face. But what I found was that he was in deep thought. At first I wasn’t even sure that he heard me, but then his hands gripped my face and he tugged me into a deep kiss. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders. Kissing back with everything I had, I wasn’t sure if I had another kiss coming in our future. We could be apart for awhile if he told me to run. I felt his fingers slip into my front pocket and I pulled away from surprise. I looked down then realized that he was slipping a couple hundred bucks into my pocket.

“I’d rather you have to go to the hospital the get killed, love. If I tell you to run I want you to run until you know you are safe, get yourself a room somewhere and hide out there until you run out of money. I shouldn’t take long to find you, but please take care of yourself. If you think you tore the tissue again then I want you to stay as still as you can, just rest. Hopefully that will be enough until I get there okay?” He sounded like he knew that I was going to have to run, if that was the case why don’t I just get a head start now. I stretched up to kiss him once more, the backed up a few steps.

“I’ll meet you there.” I whispered, sadness struck his eyes then he drug me back to him. Wrapping his arms tightly around me and nuzzling his face to my hair. “He’s probably watching.”

“He can fallow your footsteps anyway, darling. You remember when I was testing you, when I allowed you to run?” He hummed, I nodded. “I’ll be honest with you, you were flipping slow. So, you have to run as fast as you can. Go to the motel on First Street, its called Evergreen or something like that. Tell them you want room three, I’ll look for you there. If you can’t get room three tell them four, put your TV remote in the window so I know which once.” I nodded knowing that he was ready for me to leave now, but when I went to pull away, he pulled me back crushing his lips to mine once more. This time I didn’t kiss back, I couldn’t. I refused to accept that it could be our last.

“You kiss me when you find me.” I demanded, watching him nod. Then he pushed me towards the woods. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

~Zane’s Point Of View~

I watched her scamper off into the woods with dread in my heart. I didn’t want to let her go, I know she can’t survive without me. But I have no choice now, she’s safer when she’s away from me, if I stayed at her side then she would be screwed. He’s fallowing me, he has no way to follow her. When she gets to the motel she will be completely safe, I just have to get to her in time to get her to the hospital if she needs to get there. So, I have to get done with my family quickly. I’ll forgive Peter because I know step father had threatened his new family, but I really want to kill my step father.

Emily stopped at the first tree, turning back to look at me. Tears were starting to fall down her cheeks, I didn’t want to see that. But I still waved for her to go on and then I turned to walk into the house. Being greeted with a gun to my head. But it wasn’t from Peter. Peter was standing in the living room, crying himself. Against his chest was my little niece, she was screaming with tears. I instantly knew that my step father had taken her hostage, and used Peter to get us here. What I have yet to figure out, is how he got here before us. Where is he car?

“Hello, I’d like you to bring that girl of yours back now.” I’ve very glad that I sent her away already. She wouldn’t have went if he were holding a gun to my head, no matter how much I begged.

“Ya, and I’d like you to go to hell. We don’t always get what we want now do we?” I hissed, he snorted the hit me in the side of the head with the gun. Maybe hoping I would be knocked out, but I think I’ve gotten use to blows to the head. Considering he use to smack me around, I’m glad about that. I’ve learned how to endure pain because of him, I’m not going to guide him to her. She’s my girl, and she’s going to stay that way. “Ow. Now that was rude.”

I turned to face him, finding his dark brown gelled back hair. His also brown eyes were filled with hatred, and his tan skin was free of bruises or any other blemish.

“I’m not letting you take my girlfriend away from me.” I growled. He rolled his eyes then lowered his gun, out of the corner of my eye I seen Peter turn so that he was protecting his baby with his body. He was still trying to get her to calm down, but I knew she probably wanted Natalie. Which concerned me, where was Natalie?

“You already took my wife from me!” He snapped. “You vile boy, I’m going to teach you a lesson. First I’m going to d away with that girl of yours, then I’m going to let you watch well I turn your little niece into a mini me.” I could hear Peter gasp in horror, I knew already that he was going to lay down his life for his child. He wasn’t going to let our step father get a hold of her, neither was I.

“You turned my mother into a monster, she was dying you know. I set her free, and I also got her out of your grasps. She was trying to kill my Emily, just like you are. I’ll do the same thing to you.” I warned, know that he wasn’t going to listen anyway. So, I dropped down to kick him as hard as I could in the stomach. He doubled over and cried out in pain.

“Run Peter!” I demanded, he didn’t have to listen twice. I held his girl close then ran as fast as he could out of the front door. Not really caring for my well being, I don’t care anyway, I can handle this guy.

“Hm.” He chuckled. “You know if you kill me, it won’t be over. I’ve got friends, and they are all around here. In face, one of them is following your little Emily. He is a killer, unlike me who is really just an abuser. She’s not going to make it, just give in. If she survives I’ll put her back upstairs in her little room and let her rot, she can be friends with Natalie.” I froze a little bit. He has Natalie upstairs? Of the poor thing, I’ve got to get her out of there.

This time he was the one to punch me, but I made the most of it and grabbed the first thing I saw. Holding it tightly, then thrusting it at him. Completely surprised when it pierced his skin, and enclosed itself it his stomach. I looked at it closely and realized what it was. A butter knife, it had been sitting on a tray that was on the table. I grabbed it and pulled it out, stabbing him once more. Trying to inflect maximum damage. It must have been the forth stab before he fell to the floor, I decided that was enough then I bolted up the stairs.

The first thing I’ve got to do is get Natalie out of there, then I’ve got to get to Emily. She’s not going to last long if someone is attacking her. Emily isn’t strong, and she isn’t fast. I’ve got to get to her before she is killed.

There was only one door that was closed, and to my surprise all I had to do was kick it extremely hard for it to open. Natalie was huddled against the wall, completely afraid that it was out step father.

“Natalie!” I cried, rushing over to her. She basically slammed me in a hug, sobbing. I hugged he back and now thought that he life with Peter was over. She had never seen the horrible side of our family, hopefully now she will stay with Peter.

“Where’s my baby!?” She sobbed, sitting back to look at me. Begging for me to tell her.

“Peter’s got her, don’t worry. They are outside, he had to get her out before our step father got a hold of her again.”

She let go of me and began running as fast as she could go. I ran after her, afraid that she was going to get hurt. But she didn’t give anything a second look, actually it took me quite a bit to keep up with her. When Peter saw her he just about dropped the baby, but he kept a hold of her and then allowed her to slam him in a hug.

I didn’t give them a second glance, I just barreled off into the woods. Following Emily’s foot prints, he wasn’t lying-there were two sets of prints now. I didn’t like knowing that she was being pursued. I ran faster and just hoped that I got there in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ ME I'm VERY IMPORTANT

The next chapter might be the last for this book, but there will be a second one :). So, I was wondering how you think the first book will end, please tell me. I would also like to thank all of the people who have commented so far, I love you! Lol, well, take care for now my pretties :)