Status: working on it so first Spencer Reid fan fic but i shall try to update faster whenever time allows me to.

Love for Someone Can Be Discovered Through the Worst Situations

A two-sided egocentric narcissist loose in Chicago has been abducting single women. The FBI finally get a call from the police so they send out their best team which consists of Sarah, Hotchner, Rossi, Prentiss, J.J., Garcia, Morgan, and the one and only Spencer Reid. When Sarah joined she was now the youngest on the team. With an IQ of 186, eidetic memory, and could read 19,000 words per minute, she was the second most valuable on the team. They all got on the flight and were headed to Chicago where some things unexpected happened. A killer brought two people together without knowing it, Sarah and Spencer. Their true feelings are shown when they are fighting for their life. This is their story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

writers note:
i am going to be flashing back to how he met me and 1st day in the BAU. Lots of Flashing back and forth between times so if it ever gets confusing i will try to rewrite it...^^not guaranting how long that the flashbacks will be it depends.
  1. Getting Abducted Really Sucks
    Sarah held hostage only Spencer there to help but what happens?
  2. Flashback : Meeting Sarah
    Spencer has a flashback while being knocked unconscious.
  3. Flash Forward: Present Location-Unknown
    Sarah's POV, Sarah's Dream, Spencer's POV
  4. Unintenial Ideas
    Could this be the idea that will get us out of here alive?