‹ Prequel: Passion

Written in the Stars

You know my name, not my story

As soon as I walked in the door I was pounded by questions from Luke, ‘where were you?’ ‘Why didn’t you answer your phone?’ ‘I was worried sick all night.’ Blah, blah, blah.

“I have a date tonight,” were the first words to leave my mouth.

“What?”

“I said I have a—“

Luke cut me off, “No, no, no, I heard what you said I just don’t understand. You have a date with Carter? So it went well?”

I laughed dryly, “Opposite actually, apparently he has a girlfriend and he screwed her all night while I got hammered at the bar.”

Luke made a face, “That still doesn’t answer my question where you were last night.”

“The owner of the bar took me home,” I shrugged nonchalantly. “The one I have a date with actually.

“Your life is so fucked up,” Luke shook his head and walked away.

”You have no idea,” I mumbled.

*


“So I have an idea,” Derek told me walking into my room without knocking; luckily, for him, my clothes were on and I was sitting on my bed playing with my phone.

I sat up in mock shock, “Omigawd, go get the video camera this is a first.”

Derek picked up one of the many pillows that were on the floor and whacked me with it and he mumbled ”Sarcastic bitch.”

“Hurtful,” I pouted. “So what’s this crazy, awesome, once in a lifetime idea of yours?” I asked scrolling down and reading what people were saying on twitter.

“Ignoring the sarcasm,” he faked glared at me. “We’re going to visit the parents back in Florida for Christmas!”

“Woo,” I told him with lack enthusiasm. “Have fun,” I started to get off the bed before Derek grabbed my wrist and made me fall back on the bed.

“No you don’t get it.”

“What’s to get? You, Carter and Luke are all leaving me to go back to Florida and I’m going to be stuck here doing nothing.”

“Silly,” Derek playfully punched my shoulder, “You’re coming with.” My phone dropped out of my hand in shock and I stood up so fast that Derek fell off the bed.

“The hell I am,” I raised my voice slightly.

“You are we already brought your plane ticket.”

I could feel the color drain from my face; I absolutely despised my father and his gold digging whore. Fuck.

*


The date with Oliver has been anything but great, for one reason and one reason only: My father. That dick head has been haunting my mind all day and Oliver wasn’t a good enough distraction.

“Look Cam, are you alright? You’re acting different than this morning.” Oliver stopped walking abruptly causing the people behind us to send us dirty looks and having to walk the extra two steps around us.

“No actually, I’m not. My ‘friend’ booked me a ticket to go visit my father during the holiday.”

Oliver looked confused, “That’s good.”

“It’s not good!” I yelled causing the people to turn and look at me weirdly.

“You’re right so not good.” We continued walking some more before Oliver stopped again, “So why is it not good?”

“Because my father is an asshole who pretty much used me for my talents and got a boat load of money for it and then married a gold digging whore. And do you want to know the worst part?” I asked my voice rising at the end of the sentence.

“Um I don’t th—“

“They had another kid!” I yelled “Another fucking brat to replace me,” I was fuming and Oliver looked uncomfortable. I sighed ruining my hand threw my hair, “Look I’m sorry Oliver.”

“No don’t apologize, I get it. My family and I aren’t on the best terms ether.” Oliver gave me a half smile.

“Yeah, I’m just such a great date though. Look I’d understand if you want to just drop me off at my house now. I’d totally be cool with it.”

“Not a chance in hell, your mine until midnight.” I chuckled remembering Luke telling him multiple times that if he didn’t have me home by midnight that ‘prince charming was losing his manhood.’

“Thanks Oliver, I needed this.” I smiled and he leaned down and pecked my on the lips.

“It’s not over yet,” and with that we were off. And for the first time in a long time, I didn’t have a worry on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cam's Outfit

I should be studying for my HUGE french and chemistry test tomorrow but I updated for you little fuckers, so I want a little love ;)
Three day weekends are awesome for 2 reasons: A longer weekend and a shorter week day.
But it rained for 3 days straight -_- so it was a very work progressive weekend. Speaking of work, its payday! woot woot!

Well I think that's all I have to say, Stay beautiful my lovelies