‹ Prequel: Passion

Written in the Stars

Things are better left off unsaid

Today was my last day in Florida, and honesty it wasn’t that bad –aside from my dad and kissing Carter at the party. Other than that it was great, waaay better than what I thought it was going to be like. Christmas with my new step mom and my babysitter was wonderful. I felt bad because I didn’t buy anything for Diana or Kayla, partly because I didn’t think I would like them and partly because I forgot. I made a mental note to send them amazing birthday gifts. But they got me a bunch of clothes and they even bought me an old car back in LA, all I had to do was pick it up from the dealership.

I decided that my time today would best be spent by shopping with Luke, after all I needed a gift for Oliver and well Luke was a man and knew what type of things manly man would want, or so I hope. “Ready to go?”

Luke started at me with questioning eyes and I only smiled and nodded. “What’s wrong sweet cheeks?” He question as we were pulling out of the drive way.

“If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell a soul.” I turned to look at him and give him my best ‘serous’ face.

He held up three fingers, “scouts honor.”

I sighed, “Carter and I kissed.”

The car was silent for awhile before Luke started to laugh; I looked at him like he was crazy. “What?” I asked confused and pissed off that he would laugh at me.

“It’s just that,” he paused laughing, “that’s what you’re worried about?!” He threw up his hands to be even more dramatic.

“Yes!”

“Cam, everybody knows you two like each other. I don’t see the big deal here.”

“I am in a relationship.” I stressed the word relationship more than necessary to make my point.

“With some kid, who you and I both know will only be around for a short period of time.”

I frowned at Luke, “No. I really like this one; he even wants me to meet his family, this weekend.”

It was Luke’s turn to frown, “Cam I don’t know about this.” He trailed off putting the car into park after we reached the parking lot of the local mall.

“What to you mean?” I asked getting out of the car and making my way to the entrance.

“I mean you and Carter are in love, whether you like it or not. And both you and Carter are going to end up hurting people you care about if you keep this silly little game up.”

* * *


I was in the middle of packing my bags when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned knowing it was little Kayla, and she was going to use her adorable little five year-old face to try and convince me to stay. “Kayla, honey I have to go. No amount of pouting is going to change my mind!” I opened the door and it wasn’t Kayla, it was Carter.

“Um—wow you’re not Kayla,” I chuckled nervously. Carter didn’t say a word, he just walked right into me, slamming his lips into mine, shutting the door in the process. I was shocked and didn’t kiss back automatically, but after I realized what was going on, I didn’t think I just felt; and it felt right.

Carter broke away for a little bit, “You have no idea how long I’ve been dying to kiss you again.” I didn’t respond with words, I only grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me, reattaching his lips onto mine. He slowly moved us over to the bed and pushed my suitcases off; he placed me down gently before climbing on top of me. He was going to slow for my taste and I rolled us over, with me being on top. I yanked my shirt of and his shirt came off soon after along with both our pants and undergarments.

I wasn’t thinking, I wasn’t thinking about my boyfriend, or Carter’s girlfriend or even my family sitting downstairs. All that was going on in my mind was wanting to feel Carter. And boy did I regret it the next morning. I was thrilled that I was waking up in the arms of the boy that I like, but soon a guilt wave crashed into my body and I felt horrible. I slowly got out of bed, and threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. Slipping my feet into a pair of boots and grabbing my suitcases I made my way towards the door. I stopped in my tracks looking back at the peaceful Fisher boy and I grabbed a sticky note and a pen.

I wrote him six measly words, stuck it on the pillow next to him and left; this time I knew I wasn’t coming back home for a long time.

Things are better left off unsaid.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this makes up for me not updating for over a week...... sorry 'bout that. Things were very hectic. The first 9 weeks are almost up! were almost 1/4th the way done with school!

Cam's outfit

I really hope you like this because I skipped a party to stay home and brainstrom this for you little fuckers! ;)
Have an amazing weekend and stay beautiful my lovelies! <3
P.S. There was this amazingly hot substitue teacher in my class today and he looked EXCACTLY like Ezira (?) Fits from Pretty Little Liars. . . I wanted to take his clothes off. (;