‹ Prequel: Passion

Written in the Stars

Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over all the winning

I grinned evilly as I screwed the lid back on to his shampoo. I refrained myself from laughing evilly, and I tip toed back to my room even though nobody was home. Who should blame a girl for wanting to be a ninja for a day? I smiled before heading off to bed and the dreams that awaited me.

I woke up with a loud lump and a groan from the room next to mine, Carter’s room. I sat up in the bed before I heard another groan. I got out of my bed and decided to investigate. I walked into carter’s room and I saw him and a girl tangled up on the floor butt ass naked. “Uh, everyone one alright?” I asked unsure of the situation.

“Can you get out?” Carter asked covering his face with his hands.

“Sure,” I backed out of the room slowly and shut the door behind me. A few minutes later Carter made a appearance in the kitchen along with the slut blonde. Carter took a seat next to me while the blonde looked around helpless. The air was thick with tension, any smart person would have run out of that room, too bad I’m not a smart person.

“Have fun last night?” I asked smirking.

“Uh well—“

“Sure did, jealous much?” Carter interrupted his friend.

“Oh you caught me! I’m so jealous,” I told him sarcastically.

“Its okay, we all know you want me,” Carter told me with a smirk.

“Carter if you haven’t already notice, the girls that sleep with you, were obviously taught to enjoy the small things in life but me on the other hand, I was taught the bigger the better.” I stood up and walked out of the room with my head held high and my pride even higher.

*


“Cam I’m leaving!” Luke shouted from the entry way. I ran out of my room, tripping over stray clothes in the process and made it downstairs before Luke left the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked curiosity filling my voice.

“Out,” I frowned at his answer.

“With whom?” I asked again.

“With Trent and some of the other players,” he told me shrugging.

“Trent?” I asked not sure if I had meet him or not.

“Yeah the tall one, you know, the one I introduced you to the other day.”

“Oh yeah, I remember him now.”

“So can I leave now mother?” He asked smirking and I rolled my eyes.

“NO PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME WITH THE MONSTER!” I yelled going on my knees and hooking my arm around his legs.

“Come on he’s not that bad,” he tried shaking me off his legs but I wasn’t letting go.

“Yeah huh, he is a meany butt.” I reason with Luke as he tried to pry me off his legs.

“Carter get out of Cam’s room!” Luke yelled and I detached my self from Luke to get Carter, but when I turned around there was just an empty hall way. I turned back around to chew out Luke but he was already pulling out of the drive way laughing.

“Asshole,” I muttered making my way up stairs, but of course my peace in this house last for only a few minutes.

“CAM!” I sighed and turned around; standing there was Carter in his boxers, very muscularly body and well blue hair. I busted out laughing, the hair dye worked. “Did you do this?” He asked taking a step closer to me and I took a step back nervously.

“No the tooth fairy did,” I told him still laughing and wiping the tears out of my eyes.

“Why would you do this to my hair?” He asked whining and pulling on his highlighter blue hair.

“Told you this was war,” I told him shrugging and then I took off running. I could hear his footsteps behind me so I knew he was chasing me. I rounded the corner and headed to the outside porch. I made it out there and then I released we were still on the second floor.

“Smart move dumbass.” I told myself face palming. Carter was almost to the door when I jumped up on the railing, I said a quick prayer and right before Carter grabbed me I jumped into the pool below.

“What the fuck?” Carter asked looking over the railing making sure I was still alive.

“I’m a fucking ninja!” I yelled climbing out of the pool dripping wet. Carter disappeared back into the house and I did a victory dance.

Cam fucking Henderson does not lose to some stupid boy.

*


I poked my head out the door in the morning making sure the cost was clear. After triple checking I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I pulled out some eggs and toast and I made my food before tip toeing back out of the kitchen.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I screamed and my food flew all over the floor, I looked up and saw Luke standing there slightly hung-over but an amused smirk on his face.

“Have you seen Carter yet?” I asked picking up the pieces of egg that got on the floor.

“No?”

“Go look at him and that will explain everything,” I told him unable to keep the grin of my face.

“What did you do?” He asked while searching threw the cabinets for some Advil.

“I didn’t do anything.”

“Bullshit,” the new voice made me jump and scream again. This made Luke jump and hit his head on the cupboard.

“Cam I swear if you do that one more time I will fucking—“ He turned around and saw Carter standing there and he started laughing. “You did this Cam?” I nodded my head and he started laughing even harder.

“This isn’t funny dude!” Carter yelled motioning towards his blue head.

“No your right, it’s fucking hilarious!” Luke was practically crying and I couldn’t help but laughing with him. “If I knew you two were going to act like this I would have invited Cam to live with me earlier and fucking hired a camera crew, this shit would be an awesome TV show.”

“Fuck you,” Carter seethed and stormed out of the kitchen.

“No thanks!” I yelled after him.

“Why do I have this feeling that this is just the start of something incredibly funny yet dangerous for my house?” Luke said finally calming down.

“Because it is,” I told him smiling and we started laughing again. Life was good
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologies for the late update, I just got back from Tampa. I saw the Tampa Rays play against the Boston Red Soxs. They kicked some Boston ass! It was a really good game, there was like 2 homeruns, 1 grand slam and a free pizza. I have to find some way to bring back Erin, I really like her character and I don’t want her to leave, so any ideas on how to bring her back?

Love you guys, stay beautiful! <3