Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"I'll eat you any day, baby."

***Scar's POV***

Ronnie and I must have fell asleep for a little while, since when we laid down it was 1pm, and now the clock said 4:30pm on it. I giggled as he snored a little, his mouth hanging open and his hair scattered all over his face. I gently crawled out of bed, careful not to disturb him, and walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind me.

I yawned and walked into the kitchen and over to the counter, grabbing the coffee pot and letting it fill up with water while I opened the cabinet above the coffee maker, pulling out a bag of (of course) Starbucks coffee.

As I made the coffee and waited for it to finish filling the pot, I heard the bedroom door open. I turned my head and smiled at Ronnie.

"I wanted to sneak up on youuu." He laughed tiredly. My smile grew and I giggled, turning back around. I grabbed two mugs and poured us both some coffee. I smiled when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and a chin rest of my shoulder.

And a pair of lips on my neck...

"Ronnie," I giggled, leaning back into him. "Well this isn't very "friends-only" behavior."

"Who cares." He stated more than asked, continuing to place butterfly kisses all over my neck and shoulder.

"How do you want your coffee?" I smiled.

"I want you." He answered in a childish tone. I giggled and shook my head. "Coffee?"

"You know me, a shit ton of creamer and sugar." He flashed me that lopsided grin and I laughed, nodding. He pulled away from my body, his hands lingering on my hips as if he didn't want to let go of me. I smiled to myself and made both of our coffees the way we like them, handing Ronnie his cup as I walked over to the couch.

I went to sit down next to him, but he shook his head and motioned to his lap. I sat down and smiled at him, laughing as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Back off, buster." I put my hand up and he kissed it, giving me puppy eyes. "Ronnie, we're not together."

"Why?" He asked simply, staring at me.

"You know why."

"I wouldn't hurt you like that, and you know it." I bit my lip and sighed.

"I also don't want to risk what we have..."

"We've risked it before." He shrugged. "We're still friends, we still love each other."

"We've never risked it in a relationship. What if something happens? What if one of us does something that makes us hate each other, and we break up?"

"That won't happen." I couldn't help but laugh a little at how he mumbled this, sounding like such a little boy.

"How do you know?" I smiled, playing with his hair. He smiled back. "We're meant to be together."

"Says who?" He smirked. "Me." I laughed as he dove into my neck again, kissing it all over.

"Ronnie, stop it!" I giggled. I will admit, I was enjoying it...

He laughed into my neck. "I don't think you want me to stop." He whispered huskily in my ear. I giggled again, getting goosebumps. "Take this to the bedroom?"

"Ronnie!" I exclaimed, slapping his arm. He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me again, kissing my cheek as I turned my head.

"Drink your damn coffee." I laughed, reaching for our coffee cups off of the small table in front of us, handing him his.

"I wanna drink you." I shook my head and laughed.

"Eat me, drink me." He smirked.

"I'll eat you any day, baby." My jaw dropped, and his smirk grew.

"Oh my god." I got up, laughing slightly. "You are terrible, Radke."

"It's true!" He called after me as I walked off to the bedroom.

"Good to know!" I called back. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down at my desk, opening up my laptop. I heard his footsteps coming in here. I clicked on the favorite tab that took me to my blog, clicking, "Make a post" and beginning to type.

"So, I gotta talk to you about something." I looked up from my keyboard, turning my head to look at him as he sat on the end of the bed. "Okay.....you're not going to prison again, right?"

"Welllllllll..." My eyes narrowed and he laughed, shaking his head.

"I've been thinking...ever since I got OUT of prison, actually..."

"If you suggest we get married, I will punch you." He laughed and I continued typing out my blog entry.

"No. I wanna move out to LA." I groaned, stopping my typing.

"Oh god."

"I know, I know, you hate LA-"

"What has possessed you to make you want to move to the fakest city in all of America?" I cut him off. He pursed his lips together, something he did when he was thinking of how to word what he was going to say next.

"I don't think Vegas is good for me anymore, Scar." I looked at him. "Vegas is fine! Vegas is home! Vegas has actual real people! Not nasty little groupies and fake plastic surgery addicted whores! I love Vegas!"

"Vegas isn't the best place to be when you're trying to stay clean and straightened up." My face fell and he looked at me, the look on his face worrying me.

"What happened?" He sighed. "I'm not gonna lie, I almost fucked everything up right before tour." My heart stopped and I stared at him. "Remember that week before we left for tour? We were at Derek's, and that dude came over?" I nodded. "The guy you beat up?!"

"Why do you think I beat him up? Just for something to do?" My jaw dropped again. "He offered you...?"

"Oxy." He nodded. I gulped, feeling tears spring to my eyes just thinking of that nasty little pill that ruined Ronnie. "I literally did think about it for a few seconds. Then I snapped out of it, thank God." I got up out of my desk chair and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Vegas isn't a good place, Scar. If you're a drug addict, sure, it's great. But if you're trying to stay clean and away from that shit, it's the last place you need to be." I nodded, understanding what he was saying.

"But.....this is our home." I frowned. "Sin City's our place. We- well, I was born and raised here. You moved here when you were little, but still...you've been here for so long." He nodded also.

"Vegas will always be home. But I need a new start. Everything bad happened in here. I got addicted to drugs here. I was arrested here. I was locked up for 2 and a half years here. I need to start fresh." I sighed.

"Why LA? There's tons of other places in Cali." I scrunched up my face and he laughed.

"LA's where the cool kids are!" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and he laughed again. "But....but.....I love Sin City." I pouted.

"You can't stay here for the rest of your life!"

"YES I CAN! I WANTED TO BECOME A GRANDMA COVERED IN TATTOOS, SITTING AT THE SLOT MACHINES EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE CASINOS!" He laughed even harder, and my pout got bigger. "You can still do that, it's not like we'll never move back to Vegas."

"I know, but......LA? Really? We have to move there?" He smiled. "I'm going to, you don't have to." I glared and he snickered.

"Be my guest. Then I won't have to act like you're freakin' housekeeper/babysitter/sister/mother/wife." He grinned at me. "You can't survive without me."

"I went 2 and a half years without you, bub," I laughed as his face fell, realizing I was right. "I would learn how to cope. AND I just went 3 weeks without even TALKING to you on the PHONE. No contact with you for 3 weeks. I am very capable of surviving without you, it's most definitely the other way around."

"Fine, I'm movin' without you then." He grumbled, stomping out of the room. I laughed and followed him. "Nuh-uh! I'm coming with!"

"No! You're not allowed to!" He yelled childishly. I giggled and snuck up behind him, hugging him tightly from behind. "I'm sneaking into your suitcase!"

"Nope!" He turned around and crossed his arms, keeping a straight, serious face. I smirked and stood on my tip-toes, pressing my forehead to his forehead and my lips to his lips. He broke out into a smile and I laughed into our kiss as his hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer.

"Now can I come?" I whispered, smirking. He rolled his eyes and smirked back. "Shut up." I smiled and chuckled as his lips crashed back onto mine again.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!
Are they gonna hook up?! Or is Scar gonna keep teasing Ronnie? ;)

So, first thing's first; I want to thank all of you that have read, subbed, and commented to this fanfic already. I can't believe I already have this many readers and subscribers. You guys fuckin' rock. <333

Second: as always, thankies to MarriahShadows, Amber, Dezi Demize, Jacey, CindyCannibal, and Katie for commenting last chapter! I am seriously lovin' all ya'lls comments. <333

And third; this has abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING to do with this fanfic, but I'm sure if you guys know FIR, you know Nasty, or Nason Schoeffler. I love that duder. ANYWHOZLE, he has a new band called MeMyselfAlive, and his bandmates are fuckin' awesome. I was on their stickam last night, and they're so much fun to talk with. <333

But, the point of me telling you guys this is because I decided to make a Fuck Yeah! tumblr blog for them. So, if you have a tumblr, it'd mean a bunch to me if you guys checked out fuckyeahmemyselfalive.tumblr.com! Oh, and also follow if ya know, you want to...;)

But yeah. Dat's all! Love you allll! xoxo