Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"SO PLEASE JUST TAKE IT IN THE ASS AND SUCK MY ***!"

***5 days later***

When Ronnie had told me he wanted to move to LA, I wasn't very excited for it, seeing as I pretty much hate LA. But, I wasn't too worried, as I thought it'd be at least a few months before we'd move...

but one thing Ronnie forgot to mention to me was that he'd signed the contract to the apartment we were moving into that day, and we'd have to move into it in a week's time.

Yeah. He likes to do things like that.

I sighed, a little bit exhausted (or a lot) as I put together another one of the cardboard boxes we'd got, our current apartment being the biggest mess I'd ever seen in my whole entire life. Garbage bags filled with shit we either didn't use, haven't used in a while, or didn't even know we had were scattered through-out the place, tons of bubble wrap, tape, and tissue paper for wrapping up and putting away breakables surrounded me like a sea, and all of our belongings were just thrown around in different piles on the floor, waiting to be packed away.

Oh, and did I mention Ronnie was stacking the already-packed boxes into the shape of a fort, so he could lay under it and rest while I busted my ass trying to get everything packed and put in the moving van we'd rented so we could start our wonderful journey to LA at 6 in the morning tomorrow?

"You comfortable there, asshole?" I grumbled, some-what joking and some-what being serious. Ronnie smiled and nodded as he laid under he fort he made, his arms behind his head acting like a pillow.

"Having fun?" I stopped packing and slowly turned to face Ronnie, making him laugh.

"I'm having the best time of my life." I stated sarcastically. "But seriously, get your lazy ass up and please start packing some of the shit in the bedroom." He sighed over-dramatically and got up, trudging off to his...well, our bedroom, now.

Ever since he got back from tour, I'd been sleeping in his bed with him. My room was pretty much abandoned. And now that we know we're going to be sharing a bedroom in the new apartment, we sold my bed, nightstand, and dresser, since, according to Ronnie, "the bedroom is fucking huge at the new place".

And he better pray to God he's right, because I have a lot of stuff...

I smiled to myself and continued to wrap glass items and breakables before stuffing them away in a box.

"You have left my heart, black and blue,
Oh, just like your father, did to you."


I started to sing softly to myself, my favorite song off of Falling in Reverse's album. Ha, what a strange coincidence that this is my favorite song...

"How, does it feel, knowing you're buried alive?
See through bloodshot eyes, you're left empty inside.
There I was, strung out and drug through the mud,
I must agree, you're just like me..."


"I don't understand why you don't sing more often." I jumped slightly and turned around to look at Ronnie. He smiled at me. "Your voice is beautiful."

"Nawww." I laughed a little, slightly embarrassed, and went back to work on packing.

"Yeahhh." He mocked my tone of voice, and I smiled, looking down at the plate I was currently wrapping in bubble wrap. I looked up as he crouched down next to me, taking the plate out of my hand and shoving it in the box. "Come on, you've been doing this since noon today, hardly taking any breaks. And it's almost 7." I looked into the kitchen, squinting my eyes at the digital clock on the stove, noticing he was right.

"Holy shit," I rubbed my hands over my makeup-free, lovely looking (yeah right) face. "I didn't even know it. I thought it was like, 5."

"I'm taking you out for dinner." I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He smiled and nodded. "Go get ready, I'll finish doing this box for you." A tired smile found it's way to my face, and I nodded, kissing his cheek before standing up and walking to the bedroom.

"Where're you taking me?!" I yelled as I sorted through my clothes that were laying on the bed.

"Surprise! Just dress nice!"

"Oh boy, that's scary." I laughed to myself. I picked out an outfit, then went through my jewelry box and grabbed some accessories before heading into the bathroom, the only room that wasn't a huge mess, since we weren't packing everything in here up until tonight before we went to bed.

I was thankful I'd already taken a shower, so all I had to do was wash my face again, do my hair and makeup as I usually do (foundation, powder, little bit of blush, black winged liner and red lip gloss), and put some more deodorant and vanilla cupcake body spray on before slipping out of my old ratty pink sweatpants and some random t-shirt of Ronnie's, and into the much nicer outfit I'd picked out.

"You done in there yet?" Ronnie teased from outside of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, stunned to see him actually somewhat dressed up.

"We must be going somewhere nice if you actually dressed up." I stated, blinking and looking over his outfit. He smirked and shook his head. "Shut your mouth. Are you done?" I rolled my eyes again and nodded. "Almost, gotta put my shoes on and grab my purse, you can go out in the car if you want." He nodded and walked away.

I did what I said I was going to do, stepping over the mess through the apartment before walking out the door and to his car, getting in.

"So where are we going?" I grinned as we started pulling out of the driveway. He laughed. "It's a seeeeecret!"

"Really fancy?" He shrugged. "Not really fancy...but we'd look stupid if we went there in our regular every day clothes." I nodded, trying to think of where we were going.

"Did you have to make reservations?" He smiled.

"I didn't have to, but I did. For a reason." I looked at him, and he glanced at me with a smirk on his face before setting his eyes back on the road.

"Now I'm scared." I laughed.

The rest of the drive was spent with small talk, but most of the time it was spent me trying to guess where we were going, and Ronnie just sitting there with a smile on his face.

I grinned and laughed when we pulled into my favorite Italian restaurant. "You dork, I asked you like a million times if this is where we were going, and you said no."

"I told you it was a surprise!" I giggled and got out of the car, following him into the restaurant. He told the host our reservation, and he lead us to a booth way in the back, in a corner, all by itself.

"Is this why you made reservations? So we could sit in a corner?" I laughed. He grinned and nodded, sliding into the curved booth. I slid in next to him and set my purse down. The waitress came over and introduced herself before asking us for our drink orders. We gave them to her and she left, leaving us to look at the menu.

"I know what I want." I smiled as I opened the menu, then closed it 5 seconds later. Ronnie laughed and shook his head. "You always order the same thing here."

"I like their ravioli." I pouted. He smiled and looked over his menu for a minute before also setting it down.

"Our last night out in Vegas." He sighed. I pouted even more and he chuckled. "We better move back sometime."

"We will, don't worry. We're not abandoning Vegas." He teased. "It's our home, and it always will be. But LA's like a second home!"

"To you, maybe." I scrunched up my face and he laughed. The waitress came back and brought our drinks, taking our orders also before leaving again.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I took a sip of my fruity alcoholic drink. "The fuck did I order?! That's strong!" I made a face and Ronnie laughed again.

"What is it?"

"I dunno I just ordered it 'cause it looked pretty!" He started laughing harder as my face scrunched up even more. "Ewww, the aftertaste is sour! Give me that!" I grabbed his beer bottle and took a huge sip, trying to wash the weird taste out of my mouth.

"Hey! Drink your nasty fruity thingy! This is mine!" He set his beer on the other side of the table so I couldn't reach it.

"I'm gonna be under the table if I drink that whole thing." I stared at the bright blue drink in a HUGE glass.

"Maybe you'll have sex with me then..." I snapped my head over to Ronnie and he smiled innocently. "What? I didn't say anything."

"Not happening, buddy." I grumbled.

"I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later." He grinned at me and I laughed, shaking my head at him. "You know you wanna be with me, too."

"How do you know that?" I smiled. "You wouldn't have kissed me a few days ago if you didn't have some sort of feelings for me."

"Maybe I just did it to shut you up." A smirk took over his face and I smirked back.

"So are you saying you have absolutely no feelings for me whatsoever?" My smirk fell and I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks, knowing even I didn't know the answer to that question.

"A-HA!" He exclaimed, grinning. I smiled and took a a sip of my drink, this time it not being as bad as before. "You DO have feelings for me!"

"I never said that." I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. He grinned at me again. "You said it without saying it, m'dear."

"No I didn't!" I protested.

"Yuh-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"YUH-HUH!"

"Ummm..." I looked at the waitress and busted out laughing, and she started laughing too. "Sorry to interrupt your guys' debate, but your food's here."

"Thank you." Ronnie said sheepishly. I laughed and thanked her also.

"Good job, makin' us look like idiots in a public place." I teased. He glared at me and I giggled. "I still love you, though."

"Nuh-uh." He muttered, twirling his spaghetti on his fork. I laughed and shook my head, digging into my own food.

I kept teasing Ronnie through-out dinner, only getting muttered replies and little glares from him.

"You guys save room for any dessert?" The waitress asked as she took our plates when we were finished.

"Yes, one order of tira misu, pleaseee." She smiled and nodded, walking away.

"Did the baby not want anything?" I cooed at Ronnie. He didn't reply, just kept his head down looking at his phone. I snickered to myself and hummed a song to keep myself entertained while I waited for my dessert to arrive.

I thanked our waitress once she brought it, smiling and taking a bite. I looked over at Ronnie and caught him looking at me, but quickly ducked his head back down. I laughed and he looked up again.

"Open." He smiled and opened his mouth as I fed him a mouthful of the yummy dessert. He pecked my lips quickly, stunning me, and he laughed evilly.

"No more for you." I mumbled under my breath, eating my dessert.

"Muhahaha." He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him, him grinning at me in return.

"Once again;" I looked at our waitress again, laughing my ass off again. "sorry to interrupt you guys, but here's your bill now." She laughed, setting it down. Ronnie gave her his card and she walked away again.

"She has good timing!" I laughed, finishing my dessert. She brought back the card and receipt, Ronnie signing the copy she was supposed to take back.

"You guys are such a cute couple." She smiled at us. I was shocked, not knowing what to say, and looked at Ronnie, who only smiled in triumph.

"Thank you," He glanced at me and looked back at the waitress. "I can definitely say I'm very very lucky."

I smiled and looked down, stuffing my phone in my purse trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. The waitress told us to have a good night, and then left.

"You're a dork." I laughed as we walked out of the restaurant. He grinned at me again.

"See? We'd be perfect together! She said we were a cute couple!"

"That's nice." I laughed and got in the car with him.

We drove back to our apartment to finish packing up whatever need to be packed. I sighed and took my heels off, throwing them in the open suitcase by the bedroom door. I set my purse down on the ground and walked back out to the main room, plopping down on the ground and returning to my work.

"You've got pep in your step,
You live your life with no regret ,
How you look when you are wet
Is something I can't forget!
"

I looked up and stared at Ronnie as he sung through-out the kitchen as he packed also. He laughed at the expression on my face, which was probably a look of horror as he sung the one song on The Drug In Me Is You that made me...uncomfortable, to say the least.

"I just wanna kiss your lips,
The ones between your hips!
"

"OKAY THAT'S NICE YOU CAN STOP SINGING NOW LA LA LA!" I covered my ears and closed my eyes, hearing Ronnie's laughter.

"Sexy, please text me
I'm ready for you!
" I groaned in annoyance as Ronnie sat behind me, singing right in my ear and wrapping his arms around my middle.

"Shush your piehole." I grumbled as I taped the box shut. I stood up and walked into the bedroom, trying to get away from him and his singing.

"OOH LA LA WHAT LOVELY CURVES!" I screeched as I felt his hands run up and down my sides from behind, swatting them away. "Go away!" I whined.

"BABY I GET OFF BY GETTING YOU OFF FIRST!" He sung right in my face, grinning like a child. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, folding up some of our clothes and putting them in a suitcase.

"SORRY GIRL, IF THIS IS QUICK-" I stopped what I was doing and turned around to look at him, almost like I was daring him to say the next line.

"SO PLEASE JUST TAKE IT IN THE ASS AND SUCK MY DICK!"

"RONALD JOSEPH! I growled. He started laughing hysterically at the look of disgust on my face.

"You're fucking nasty." I snarled, shoving the clothing in the suitcase, along with other random items.

"Ohhh man, your reaction to this song never gets old!" He exclaimed.

"You know what? You can pack the rest of our shit." I threw an empty cardboard box at him and he caught it. "I'm done."

"Okie dokie!" He yelled after me as I walked out to the living room. I mumbled to myself as I sat my ass on the couch that wasn't being moved until tomorrow morning. I clicked on the TV and scrolled through every single one of the channels, just to kill time.

About a half an hour later, Ronnie emerged from the bedroom, now in just a black tank top instead of his dress shirt, and plopped down next to me on the couch. "All done!"

"Everything's packed?" I asked, suspicious. He nodded and smiled. "...You just threw whatever you could into boxes, didn't you?" He nodded again and I groaned. "Meh, wasn't that much left. It's fine."

"Alrighty." I sighed, settling on some paranormal show after looking forever for something to watch. I felt Ronnie's arm slip around my shoulders, and I looked at him, in which he smiled at me in return.

"You love me, right?" I giggled and nodded. "Yes, even though you're a dumbass sometimes, I love you."

"How much?"

"This much." I pinched my index finger and thumb together, making him narrow his eyes, and me laugh.

"Well, ya know, I was gonna give you this," He reached into his pocket and pulled out the black diamond heart ring he'd given to me on my birthday on tour, and I smiled softly. "but now I don't know."

"Gimme." I held out my hand so he could slip it onto my finger, and he laughed, doing so. I admired it for a minute, a stupid smile still plastered on my face. "You like it?"

I nodded. "I love it, Ronnie." I looked at him and he smiled. "I love you." I laughed and leaned in, pressing my lips to his. He smiled and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I moaned into his mouth as his hands slipped up my shirt, my fingers tangling in his hair as our tongues made contact.

We barely pulled away, our foreheads pressed together and our breath mixing. "I love you, baby." He breathed, pressing soft kisses on my jawline.

I whispered an, "I love you too", making him smile and press his lips harshly to mine again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ARE THE GONNA FUCK?!
Do you guys want them to fuck? ;)

So, before I spazz out, thanks to Jacey, Dezi, Katie, Marriah, and Amber for commening last chapter. <3

K NOW I CAN FUCKING SPAZZ OUT AND THIS SHIT REQUIRES BOLDNESS OMFG THE ALUBM LEAKED.

WHAT?

YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME?

MKAY LEMME REPEAT THAT

THE ALBUM LEAKED

THE ALBUM LEAKED

THE ALBUM LEAKED

THE ALBUM LEAKED

THE ALBUM LEAKED

THE ALBUM LEAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, OMFG!!! I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN <333333333


...Ahem...

So now that that's over.....heh...:D

The album is absolutely phenomonal. I love it to bits and pieces already!! My favorite song has to be Caught Like A Fly. <333

What's your guys' favorite song so far?!

PS: Scar and Ronnie's outfit