Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"Figure it out yourself."

***Ronnie's POV***

I buried my face in the pillow more, not wanting to wake up. I thought back to the events that happened last night, a smirk making it's way to my face.

I let my body wake up for a few minutes before finally dragging my ass out of bed. I went to the bathroom and...well, what the hell do you think I did?

I walked out to the kitchen and smiled as I saw Scar unpacking still. "Still doing that, huh?" I chuckled, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. She nodded her head, not even turning to look at me. Which, may I add, was very odd.

I saw my phone lying on the table and I grabbed it, seeing I had a new text from Lexus.

last night was fucking amazing babe, you're so good <333

I chuckled to myself and walked over to the couch, plopping onto it and quickly typing my reply.

i must be, ur not very quiet hahaha ;p

I replied to a few other texts I had from the guys, and as soon as I was done with that, I already had a reply from her.

shut up hahhahah. so r we doing that again tonight? ;]

hahaha damn girl! ur needy!

lol i neeeeeeed u baby <333

awww <3 yea probably. u know i cant resist u ;)

hahaha same here babe :P call me tonight b4 u come over <3

i will babe (:

My head shot up when I heard a crash, and Scar cursing loudly. I jumped up and walked over, seeing a big pot on the floor and Scar holding her foot.

"Fucking bitch!" She groaned. "What happened?" I laughed slightly. She glared up at me. "The fuck you think happened?"

"You were being your clumsy self as usual?" I grinned. She glared again and turned away from me.

"Want me to kiss it and make it all better?" I cooed, wrapping my arms around her from behind. She pulled away from me quickly, confusing me.

"It's fine." I raised my eyebrow at her cold tone, and how she went back to putting things away like nothing happened.

"You sure, Scar...?" I asked slowly. She nodded, once again not looking at me. Alright, what's her problem? She's never like this.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" I asked quietly.

"Ronnie, my foot's fine." She chuckled darkly.

"No, I know that.....you're acting weird." I noticed how she tensed up as I spoke, and she kept her back turned to me.

"I'm fine. Just tired, I guess." She cut the tape on the empty box, flattening it and setting it in a pile with the rest of the boxes. "I've only got a few more important boxes to go, then I'm gonna pass the fuck out."

I nodded slowly, even though she wasn't looking at me. "Well, um...I was gonna go grocery shopping and get some food for here, since we don't really have anything..." She nodded again, making it clear that something was obviously wrong with her; she would've started laughing and saying stuff like, "You? Grocery shopping?!" if there wasn't.

"Should I make a list or something...? She shook her head this time. "Nah, buy whatever. I don't care."

"Scarlet, what's wrong?" I was starting to worry now. I haven't seen her act this cold and emotionless in a long, long time.

"Nothing's wrong, Ronnie." I watched as she grabbed the small, sharp knife, harshly jabbing it into the box and cutting it open.

"Yeah there is." I leaned against the counter and crossed my arms over my chest. "Tell me."

"Nothing's, wrong." She spoke slowly.

"You think I believe that bullshit?" I scoffed. She finally looked at me, her eyes angry.

"Don't you have some grocery shopping to do?"

"Scar what the fuck is your problem?!" I snapped. She didn't reply, only turned her back to me again and started dragging the box out to the living room.

"Scarlet!" Still ignoring me.

"Scarlet..." I growled as she pushed past me, going to get something out of the kitchen.

"SCARLET MARYANN CARLISLE!"

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

"What's your problem?!" She tried to push past me again, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Don't fucking touch me, Ronald." She snarled, ripping her arm away.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I yelled.

"Fuck off." She spat. I grabbed her arm again and whipped her around to look at me. "Why're you being such a bitch?!"

"Because now I know the real reason why you wanted to move to LA." She glared at me intensely. My face contorted into confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Figure it out yourself." She ripped her arm from me again, and walked off to the bedroom.

"Just tell me what's wrong!" I groaned, following her. She went into the bathroom and slammed the door. I ran over and grabbed the doorknob, turning it right before she was about to lock it.

"Fuck OFF, Ronnie!" I pushed the door open, easily overpowering her.

"What the hell is WRONG?!" She ran past me, and I ran after her. "SCARLET, GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" I screamed. I grabbed both of her arms and held them as tight as I could, snapping her around to face me.

"Let go of me!" She screamed back. I tightened my grip as she thrashed around. "Ronnie, stop!"

"Well apparently this is the only damned way to get you to talk to me!" She glared, tears in her eyes. "You're hurting me!"

"I'll let go if you promise not to run off." She rolled her glassy eyes, nodding once. I loosened my grip, and she tried to break free again. "Now what the hell did we just agree on?"

"You said you'd let go, dumbass!" She ripped herself away and rubbed her arms, glaring at me still.

"What did I do?" I whispered. She rolled her eyes again, crossing her arms. "Like I said before, figure it out yourself." I frowned. "Scar, tell me." I reached up to push some hair out of her face, but her little hand slapped mine away quickly. "Scarlet!" I whined.

"Why don't you go have Lexus kiss it better?" She smiled sarcastically at me as my face fell. "Fuckin' dumbass." She pushed past me and walked away to the bedroom again, me, of course, following her.

"How'd you know about...?"

"You left your phone out in the kitchen, dummy." My eyes widened. "So you just went through my texts?!" She stared at me. "When someone sends you a text on an iphone, it shows up on the home screen as soon as it receives it. I didn't have to click anything, I just had to look over."

"Oh yeah..." My face heated up a bit from embarrassment.

"So this is the reason why you wanted to move to LA?" She asked, staring at me. I frowned. "No."

"Alright. So why would you try to get me to be with you when you're fucking around with her?"

"Well it's not like you and me are together! There's nothing wrong with it!"

A few seconds later I found myself having to duck from a remote being hurled at my face.

"YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR THE PAST GOD KNOWS HOW LONG NOW, AND YOU'RE FUCKING AROUND WITH THIS GROUPIE WHILE DOING SO! AND YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT?!"

"......Alright, maybe...I, alright yeah, that's stupid! But I have needs!" I whined. "I WAS IN PRISON FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS, THANK YOU!"

"You're a whore." She laughed. "But then again, you always have been one."

"Shut up." I muttered. I sat down on the bed. "I'm sorry, that was stupid...I'll stop if you want...?" She shook her head. "No, you can be her fuck buddy. I don't care."

"....But, why? I thought you would?" She shook her head. "No. Like you said, we're not together, and now, I know for sure we never will be. So it doesn't matter anymore."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach, and sadness washed over me. Yeah, great job, Ronnie. Fucked up the only thing you really wanted, and really loved. Smoooooth.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled sadly.

"I said before, that I couldn't trust you. And now," I looked down at the ground, realizing what I'd done. "this just made it so I was aware of that fact. I could never trust you. I mean, I trust you as a friend...." I looked up at her, and she shrugged at me. "...not as a boyfriend, though. You're too...well, slutty."

"Thanks." I laughed a little, sadly.

"You're welcome." She sighed and walked out of the room, carrying another empty box.

So, let's review...

Start a band: check.

Get hooked on drugs and become an addict: check.

Get arrested: check.

Go to prison: check.

Get out of prison: check.

Fuck up everything you wanted with the only girl you truly loved:

CHECK.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhhh ohhh, spaghetti-o's! :O

&

Wow. Wow. WOW.

Just broke 100 readers, and almost 30 people have subscribed.
Not forgetting to mention 12 comments last chapter.

FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH! I love every single one of you that have read, subbed, and commented. This means so much to me. <333

Fankies to Zacky Baker.,singmealaugh, Marriah Shadows, Jacey, Amber, Dezi Demize, Catch.The.Dream, secrets-that-die, Katie, and MadisonFaps for commenting! You're all ahmayzeeeeeeeeng!!! <33333333!!!