Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

43

Another few songs passed and Brian watched Katie on the stage, having fun with her friends and the other girls that had joined them. He smiled while watching her, not only because she looked sexy as hell up there, but also because of how happy she looked.
She looked over in his direction and they locked eyes. She smirked at him and he immediately stood, leaving the guys to walk through the mass of people to get to the stage. He reached the edge and jerked his head at her, telling her he wanted her to come down as he raised his arms. She smiled and stepped forward, letting him put his hands on her hips to lift her off the stage.
When she was on the ground she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his, looking up into his eyes.
Brian wrapped his arms around her waist and started to dance with her, slowly grinding his hips against hers.
“You,” He started slowly. “Looked so fucking hot up there.”
“Yeah?” She smiled. “You liked it?”
“I loved it.” He breathed, lowering his head so his lips were pressed to her ear. He kissed the tender spot right beneath her ear lobe, the place that he knew was most sensitive, nipping it lightly before murmuring, “And I love this.”
She shivered and he heard the breath catch in the back of her throat as she tightened her arms around his neck.
“What do you love?” She murmured back.
“Holding you like this.” He answered, moving his lips down her neck. He smiled against her skin when she tilted her head to give him better access. “Being with you. Touching you.” He finished that by sliding his hand down her smooth back to grab her butt, squeezing hard enough to hear her moan.
She moved against him, rubbing her hips sensually into his and he sucked in a breath before squeezing her butt again, dragging her groin hard against his so she could feel how hard he was, and she gasped in his ear.
“See what you do to me?” He asked gruffly, dipping his fingers farther between her thighs to touch her intimately and she moaned a little louder before turning her face to catch her mouth with his.
He gently nipped her lips a few times before she let him in and he slid his tongue against hers, running his fingers through her hair to tilt her head to the side, making it easier to deepen the kiss.
She moved her hips against his again and he pushed back until they were grinding against each other, moving to the gritty beat of whatever song was blasting through the speakers.
He pulled away a few minutes later and pressed his forehead to hers as they both breathed heavily.
“We need to stop.” He panted, even as he continued to rub his body into hers.
“Why?”
“Because if we don’t, I’ll fuck you right here on this dance floor.” He admitted gruffly and she giggled, making him grin.
He pecked her lips and pulled away completely and she whined.
“I’m going outside. It’s too damn hot in here.”
“Can I come?” She asked innocently and he smirked at her.
“I think we both know that you can.” He said slyly.
She laughed again and hit his chest before linking her fingers with his as he led her to the entrance. But he stopped when some chick ran past him, her hand pressed to her mouth and her blond hair flying out behind her as she headed to the bathroom, knocking people out of her way.
“What the hell?” He muttered, frowning.
“Was that Jen?”
He looked down at her and nodded. She immediately looked worried and bit her lip.
“I should go after her.” Katie raised her blue eyes to his and smiled. “You go ahead. I’ll meet you out there.”
He nodded and let her walk away, making sure she got to the bathroom okay before heading outside.
“Hey Syn, wait up.” Johnny called, following him as he pulled some the package of cigarettes out of his back pocket. “I’ll go out with you.”
The two guys headed out into the cool night air and stood by the wall.
“What’s Jen’s problem?” Brian asked.
“She saw her boyfriend, uh…what’s his face with some other chick.” Johnny said, the stick dangling between his lips as he pulled out his lighter.
Brian was shocked. “Tim was with another girl?”
“Yeah, Tim.” Johnny nodded as he lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply before pulling the stick away from his lips, breathing the smoke out as he talked. “She saw him with some broad against the wall – fucker practically had his hand in her underwear when Jen walked in.”
“Shit.” Brian breathed. “That must suck.”
Guess she knows what it feels like now.
“Here.” Johnny handed Brian the pack of smokes, but he shook his head.
“No, man, I’m okay.” He leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms just as the rest of the guys joined them.
“Saw you and Katie on the dance floor.” Jimmy remarked with a grin, pulling out his own cigarettes.
Brian smirked and admitted, “She drives me crazy.”
Zacky laughed and clapped him on the shoulder just as Val came outside, her arms crossed as she looked for them.
“Over here, babe.” Matt called.
She made her way over to them, her eyes downcast. She smiled tightly as the guys greeted her.
“What’s wrong?” Matt asked, putting his arm around her shoulders.
“They’re fighting in the bathroom.”
“Who’s fighting in the bathroom?” Zacky asked.
“Emma, Jen and Katie.” She said with a sigh.
“About what?” Brian asked, confused.
“Because Jen’s being a bitch to Katie about what happened tonight.” Val answered. “You know, because Jen slept with Aaron when he was still dating Katie, and now Jen thinks the girls are throwing it in her face – which they’re not.”
“Shit.” Brian muttered, sighing and rubbing his forehead.
“That chick needs to get a grip.” Matt said with a shake of his head.
“She needs a reality check.” Johnny seconded. “The whole world doesn’t revolve around her.”
Brian nodded silently just as Katie came outside.