Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

47

OKAY, EVERYONE! I GOT QUITE A BIT OF RESPONSE ABOUT THE...UM...DIRTY SCENE AND I HAVE DECIDED TO POST IT SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT...THEN DON'T READ IT. SIMPLE AS THAT. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I KEPT GIGGLING WHEN WRITING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE NO BLEEDING CLUE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, SO IF IT'S ALL WRONG...BOO URNS. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANNA :D

Our lips still locked together, Brian kicked his bedroom door closed and sat down on the bed with me on his lap. I shifted, straddling him again, and took his hat off so I could run my fingers through his hair, gently tugging on the ends until he grunted and bit my bottom lip. Pulling my hands away from his hair, I brought them down to undo the buttons of my vest, parting the ends and slipping it of and dropping it to the floor, where his fedora was…somewhere.
I locked my arms around his neck again as he trailed his lips along my jaw and to my neck, nibbling beneath my ear and I tilted my head to the side with a sigh, which turned into a moan when his hands drifted up my stomach and to my breasts. He cupped them roughly in his hands before sliding his skilled fingers around my back to undo the clasp. He pulled the material away and flung it to the side as he feverishly pressed kisses to my collar bone and down my chest.
The breath was starting to hitch in my throat as I grabbed the end of his tee shirt and started pulling it up, wanting him naked – now. He understood and ripped the shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor as he pushed me over and onto my back, my head cushioned on the pillow as he crawled over me, his lips kissing and teeth nipping every inch of skin he could reach.
"God." I moaned when he reached my breasts, tangling my fingers in his hair in an effort to bring him closer.
"I see you like this." He murmured against my skin, his hot breath making me shiver.
I had no words to give him, and so I just nodded my head, not sure if he saw it or not. He must have because he chuckled and pulled himself to kneel in between my legs as he reached for the button clasp on my jeans. His dark eyes bored into mine as he popped the button and slowly slid the zipper down. I watched him with eager eyes, gripping the pillow with my hands as he started pulling the denim away from my body. I helped my raising my hips, then by pulling my legs free so he could throw the pants to the side.
Still sitting between my legs, he lowered his eyes from mine and let them trail down my body slowly, letting me see his hunger and need and when he looked at the purple, lace booty shorts he growled low in his throat. He slid has hands up my legs and to my inner thighs, stroking my center briefly before he grabbed my outer thighs and pulled, dragging me down the bed so he could lean over my body to attack my lips with his own.
"You're so beautiful, Katie, it hurts." He murmured as our kiss turned gentle, sweet and he ran his fingers through my hair.
I love you, Brian.
The words ran through my mind but I didn’t voice them, not wanting to ruin the moment. I didn't think he felt the same way; why would he?
Feeling tears burn the backs of my eyes, I trailed my fingers over his shoulders and down his chest and abdomen, smiling against his lips when he sucked in a sharp breath. He pulled away from the kiss but kept his lips a breath away from mine, looking deep into my eyes as I shakily pulled o his belts and tossed them aside. Then I popped the button to his jeans and slid down the zipper, eager to have him – all of him – under my hands.
Brian pulled away from me, smirking when I whined in protest, and stripped himself out of his jeans and boxers, placing a condom on the bed beside us as I let my eyes roam all over the hardened bulk of him.
"Why are you blushing?" He asked with a chuckle, crawling all over me so he could settle himself between my legs. "You've seen me naked before."
"I know, but now it's…different." I blushed harder and turned my eyes away.
"Different…because we're going to have sex?" He questioned, waiting for me to nod before he continued. "Baby, we don't have to, if you don't – "
"No, I want to." I assured him, turning to bring my eyes to his. I kissed him and reached for the condom beside us, opening the wrapper and throwing it to the floor before I reached down between our bodies to roll the condom on him.
He groaned and pressed his forehead to mine as I touched him, and then he was hooking his fingers in my underwear and pulling them off before laying on top of me again. Linking his fingers with mine, he raised our hands and held them above my head as he shifted his hips and slowly started to glide himself into me. He was trying to be gentle, I knew; and I was having none of it. I raised my legs a little higher, clasping them around his waist and raised my hips at the same time that he thrust forward.
The searing pain caught me off guard and I cried out as tears filled my eyes.
"You okay?" He asked breathlessly and I nodded, trying to ignore the pain.
"Do you want me to stop?" He asked and I shook my head.
"N-no, keep going."
He nodded and pressed his lips to mine in a carnal kiss as he started to move, pumping into me at a slow and steady pace, The pain was soon gone and was replaced by pleasure so intense, all I could do was moan and hold onto Brian as every movement, ever slide of his skin against mine, stole my breath.
I started moving my hips with his and he groaned before quickening his pace, rolling his hips against mine at a fast and furious speed.
Minutes later I was dragging the nails of my free hand down his back, listening to him hiss in pains and pleasure before he pressed his lips to my neck, biting down hard enough to have me groaning so loud it was almost a scream.
"Oh God, Brian…" I whimpered.
"I know, baby."
One, two, three more thrusts and then I was wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs around his hips as we both let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhhh. It was kinda weird posting that. LOL. I'm such a good girl. jk jk anyone have any ideas for the story? I got a few trick up my sleeves ;D