Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

48

I woke up the next morning and sighed, snuggling closer into the strong arms that held me as sunlight streamed through the window.
"Good morning." He greeted gruffly and I opened my eyes to see he was smiling tenderly at me.
"Morning, handsome. How long have you been awake?"
He shrugged. "About an hour."
I frowned. "What have you been doing?"
"Watching you sleep." He admitted, kissing my nose before pressing his lips to mine and murmuring. "Last night was amazing."
I sighed and kissed him. "It was, wasn’t it?"
He nodded. "Are you sore? You know…down there?"
I shook my head. "Not really. Are you?"
He looked at me like I was insane and I laughed. "Just kidding."
"What do you want to do today, baby?" He asked with a yawn.
"I don’t know. Maybe just hang out here, visit with the guys and girls."
"Sounds good." He was about to say more, but was cut off as the doorbell rang. "What the hell?"
"Who do you think it is?' I asked as he rolled himself out of bed and reached for some boxers.
"Probably one of my fuckhead friends." He retorted and I laughed, sitting up and covering my body with the sheet.
"I'll go down and see who it is, then I'll come back up, okay?" He said before kissing me hard and quick.
I nodded and watched as he ran out the door and heard his footsteps on the stairs before disappearing. I stayed still, trying to listen for who it was.
There were some murmured voices before I heard Brian shout, "It's ten o'clock in the fucking morning, Jimmy. On a Saturday!"
I chuckled and lay back down, thinking his friends were bothering him with something that he obviously didn't think was important.
Last night was amazing. Brian had been everything that I could have wanted him to be, and more. I only hoped that he felt the same way about me.
Sighing in my laziness, I raised my arms above my head and stretched my slightly sore muscles. I even felt different; I felt older and more…comfortable, maybe even a little more confident with myself, now knowing that I didn't have to fear or hide my sexuality.
"Stupid Jimmy." Brian muttered as he re-entered the bedroom, then stopped when he caught sight of the slight smirk on my face, and the way I was laying with my arms above my head.
"Well, you're looking rather pleased with yourself."
I grinned. "I am, slightly."
He raised an eyebrow and crawled onto the bed beside me, lying on his stomach but holding himself up with his elbow as he draped his other arm over my waist and pulled me close to him.
"Oh, yeah?" He asked, dipping his head to brush his lips teasingly over mine. "And why is that?
I shrugged, running my hand up and down his arm as I used my other hand to brush the hair from his eyes. "Just thinking about last night."
He smirked. "Were you, now? And what, exactly, were you thinking?"
"That it was perfect, that it was exactly how I wanted my first time to be. That it was amazing, and that I'm so happy you were my first."
The smirk turned into a smile and he kissed me lightly. "I'm happy I was your first, too. And it was perfect – you were perfect."
I blushed, but felt somewhat relieved.
"Wanna go to the beach today?"
I thought about it for a minute. "Was that what Jimmy wanted?"
"Yeah, everyone's meeting there in a couple hours to spend the day there. We probably won't b together all at one time until after Christmas, so it will be good to see everyone as a group."
I nodded. "Yeah, okay."
"Okay. I'm going to take a shower…unless you wanted to join me?" He asked sneakily.
I stared at him with wide eyes. "Brian – "
"No funky stuff, I promise." He winked and I couldn't resist.