Status: happily completed.

Forgetting Bee

her innocence;

“Scott! Don’t!” 17 year old Bee squealed excitedly as 19 year old Scott threw his girlfriend of two years over his muscular shoulder. He adored this girl, he loved this girl more than anything. She had changed him so much, he didn’t know how. But she had, even his friends and family have noticed the spring in his step over the past couple of years. He was protective Bee, so he was never going to put her in danger, but it was fun teasing her.
She looked beautiful, her elegant bronzed legs were showed off in the denim shorts she had on and the cute little white tank top she was wearing too. They were at the swimming pool of one of their mutual friend’s houses, music was playing, food was spread and booze was also handed round. It was a party to remember of that summer. People smiled at the sweet couple as they laughed hysterically as Scott edged near the pool.

“PLEASE DON’T’!” Bee cried, afraid to be soaked. Scott’s laughter rumbled, and it warmed everyone’s hearts.

“Watch out!” someone bellowed, one of Scott’s football player/friend’s had been messing around with a football and someone too eager was trying to catch up, losing their balance and bumped into Scott, who was near the edge of the pool. Thankfully nobody was in the pool, minus one guy near the end, but even he was too busy chatting up some girls.
A huge splash silenced the outside, as Scott and Bee tumbled in. Scott’s head popped up first, then Bee, who didn’t look happy. Scott smiled sweetly at her “I’m sorry baby…” he said laughing and Bee glared at him, her outfit, and makeup was ruined.

“Don’t.” she snipped, but Scott tugged her arm, making her glide in the water and bought her close to him, pecking her wet lips.
“If it helps, you still look beautiful.” Scott whispered and kissed her again, someone wolf-whistled. Bee pulled away laughing, giving everyone the all-clear that she wasn’t that angry. The footballer apologized, and Bee nodded, and Scott helped her out the pool. He only had beach shorts on anyways, so it didn’t bother him.
“Want me to take you home?” Scott offered, and Bee shook her head.
“Come with me though…” she whispered softly, grabbing his hand and tugging him to the owner’s beach house. Terrence Lewis’s parents were extremely wealthy, so it was no wonder they had a beach house. It wasn’t small either. Nobody was in there thankfully, and giggling Bee dragged Scott in.

“Baby where we going?” Scott asked, as his giggling girlfriend closed the white patio door behind them
“This is nice.” Scott commented, the party seemed so far away now.
“I know. Terrence and I use to-“ Bee teased, flashing a flirty smile at her boyfriend. She knew it would drive Scott crazy about other guys being with her. Whenever Bee mentioned past flings, he got extremely jealous but not in a possessive way, actually it was quite cute, thought Bee.
“Don’t even joke Beth.” He warned, giving her the serious look. Bee grinned and sauntered towards him, pecking his lips.
“I’m kidding Scotty. I’d never do that to you. You know why?” Bee said softly, but her tone was serious.

“Why?” Scott whispered, as he watched the glistening water on her face look at him, he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her close to him. He loved her near him like this.
“Because I love you so much.” She said faintly, and that’s all it took for his lips to cover hers. It took seconds for entrance to be taken, and they kissed more, tongues exploring one another. Every kiss felt special, passionate and…perfect. Scott’s hands roamed from her waist to her hips. He could feel her warm skin through her wet t-shirt, and he hadn’t noticed that her white bra was peeking through; it had little red bows on it. Very sexy, he thought.
“I love you too Bee, more than anything.” He murmured against her skin as he kissed her neck, causing Bee to let out a sigh of appreciation. His kisses became more and more passionate, and Bee smiled against their kiss, and stepping away from him, causing him to groan slightly.

“Bee, please don’t do that…” he begged slightly, Bee looked at him, taking in his gorgeously bronzed physique. She wanted him now. She was ready now.
Seductively, Bee put her hands under her shirt, and peeled it off slowly, revealing the white bra with red bows. She smiled secretively at Scott who stared so obviously. He took it all in, sure he had seen her chest before, and felt it a few times too, but he felt something different here. It just seemed so much more….erotic.
“You’re beautiful…so, so beautiful.” He whispered, stepping forward, Bee smirked as she pulled down her wet jean shorts, revealing a black lacy pair of underwear. Scott swallowed.
“I’m ready Scotty.” She said softly, and as Scott stepped closer daringly. She unfastened her bra and let it drop to the ground.
“You sure?” Scott double checked, hoping she wouldn’t back out now, as he touched her hot skin again. Bee nodded, and that’s all it took. Scott grabbed her hips, yanking her forward and kissed her so passionately like never before. He kissed all the way down her neck, her collarbone, and daringly near her chest, and Bee shivered slightly from his hot lips.

The remaining clothes were soon removed as they found their way to the bedroom, making out furiously. Scott’s hands went everywhere, and as they landed on the bed, he bought her leg up, and caressed her thigh as he kissed her feverishly. He knew there no going back.
“Shit, I need a condom.” He muttered suddenly. Bee was panting slightly; she quickly sat up and tried to cover herself as Scott went to look in the bedside drawer. Terrence had told him that he sometimes brought girls back here…bingo. The silver packaging was found.
Returning back to their heated kiss, both feeling beyond high. “I’ve wanted this.” Scott admitted, as he put the condom on, Bee watched, almost fascinated at his erect member. “Will it hurt?” she asked, suddenly feeling scared. Scott looked at her, she was panting and sweating slightly, he pushed back her hair and kissed her softly.
“I’ll be gentle…it’ll hurt a bit baby…but I promise, it soon turns into the good stuff.” Scott murmured, Bee nodded, her heart racing. Scott returning to kissing her all over, his hands wandering inside her thighs.
“You ready?” he asked once more, and Bee nodded, and Scott position himself over Bee, and slowly entered into hr. Bee gasped at the feel of him, and winced as he broke down her innocence.

“Argh.” Bee whimpered, biting her lip. This hurt more then she thought, more than her friends said. She started to moan in pain as Scott slowly went in and out. There was pleasure somewhere in this, but the pain was a little too much.
“Should I stop?” Scott asked worriedly, as his girlfriend flinched in pain.
“No, keep going.” She gasped out. She couldn’t stop now. Scott kissed her as he entered again, and soon started a rhythm. He moaned slightly with pleasure, he loved the feel of her. He couldn’t fully enjoy it though, when he knew this pained her. Bee gasped, trying to control her breathing.

“Fuck, this hurts!” she whispered, and Scott comforted her with sweet words, kissing her softly and kissing her forehead.
As Scott continued, it took a little while, not long for him to orgasm. Bee however didn’t and it was understandable, but she had to admit, by the end it was starting to feel good. By the end of it he murmured ‘I love you’ in her ear as they curled up together under the blankets of the bed. His strong, athletic arms wrapped around her small body.
“Thank you.” He said quietly, and Bee shuffled and turned around to face him. He looked at her innocent face. “What for?” she asked gently.
“For giving me your innocence, it means a lot in a way. I promise you Bee, I will love you forever and always.” Scott said and kissed her again, their lips molded together.
“I’m glad you have it, because if for any reason we’re not together in the future. I’ll always remember that you took my virginity and how much I love you right now.” Bee replied, and Scott smiled at her as she kissed his jaw.
“But tell me…it gets better right, because that did hurt.” Bee laughed, and Scott chuckled, and hugged her close.
“Yeah baby, it gets way better…” he said, and kissed her head, content with this gorgeous girl in his arms.


Bee looked at Scott, who was currently reading a magazine in bed. Bee was on her laptop, sorting out finances for her salon. She remembered the day she first had sex – in fact, she would call it making love, because that’s what they did. They did make love, her first time was precious for her and no matter what, and she’ll never forget it and who took it.
She was glad it was Scott, even if he can’t remember.

“Hey Bee?” Scott suddenly asked, not even looking up from the paper. Bee looked at him. “Yeah hon?”She replied automatically.
“When’s our appointment?” he asked, and Bee yawned quickly before replying “Tuesday” she said, mentioning the said appointment which was in three days’ time.
“You’re coming with me?” Scott asked, and Bee shrugged She wanted to.
“Do you want me to?” she asked, and Scott smiled, almost shyly. “Please.” He added and Beth smiled back, feeling pleased.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I suck at writing sex scenes...but just use your imagination if you want :)
What do you think?
Please comment <3