‹ Prequel: The Darkness Within
Status: Working on chapters!

Calling Me as You Fade to Black

Eleven: Frustration

I stomped up the Grand Staircase with an irritated look on my face. This whole situation just pissed me off. This time I would not forgive that damn blonde haired boy so easily. Right now I felt that I didn’t want him thinking I waited two years for him when I really did. I felt he didn’t deserve it.

I opened the door to the third floor and walked towards the DADA room. I had to get some papers and grade them before Monday. My heels hit the floor with a rhythmic pattern. I grabbed the papers off Harry and my desk. When I heard the storage room door open.

Harry walked out of the storage room and said,” Hey Locklyn, how are you feeling?”

I shrugged,” Better, I guess.”

He pointed to the storage room door and questioned,” Can I talk to you, in here?”
I set down the papers and followed Harry into the storage room.

~Harry’s POV~

I closed the storage room door behind us and stated,” So Draco’s back…”

Locklyn crossed her arms and groaned,” I know. It’s just irritating! I don’t understand what made him suddenly want to come back. He said that he got desperate to see me and you would think it would take less than two years to get desperate to see someone special to you.”

I completely got what she was saying. That puzzled me to. I couldn’t even imagine going a super long time being away someone you love. I mean I had been a way for months during my last year at Hogwarts but I didn’t stay away for two years.

She was about to continue talking but I stopped her by running my right hand through her hair and kissing her. She didn’t freeze like our first kiss. She deepened the kiss by opening her mouth a little letting my tongue slip into her mouth. I pushed her into the bookcase wall, still kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

She didn’t stop me when I began to let my hands roam. I rested my hands under her bum and lifted her so she could straddle my waist. We continued kissing passionately and my left hand cupped her breast on the outside of her shirt. We unlocked lips, both breathing semi heavily. She rested her face on my right hand as I left a trail of kisses down her up and down her neck. I felt her shiver and sigh my name.

I planted my lips on hers for a few more seconds and then I set her back on her feet. She smiled shyly at me as she fixed her shirt and skirt. She brushed her fingers through her hair.

I whispered in her ear,” Just think about that.”

She giggled and left the storage room to grab the papers. I leaned up against the door way watching her walk to the desk and then out of the room. I felt bad knowing that I had probably taken advantage of her confused feelings but after she had sighed my name, that all went away.

Part of me was hoping that what had just happened could happen again soon. I made myself wonder if Malfoy had ever kissed that way with her.

End Of November:

We had just finished our class with the third years on Boggarts and we were moving the desks back to their spots. Locklyn put her hand on her hip and said,” Wingardium Leviosa.”

The weeks following our kiss had not been awkward as I was afraid they were going to be. I wouldn’t say that she had forgotten about it but she didn’t mention it. Everything for me had changed. The way she walked in her pin skirts, the way she played with her hair, and the short burning eye contact between us had be completely attracted to her.

She always seemed to get to the Great Hall for the feasts before Malfoy so she could sit next to me and we would just have mindless chatter. According to Locklyn, Malfoy hadn’t said anything to her since talking to her by the black lake. He'd actually been avoiding her in fear that whoever he was talking about would find out about him being around her.

Today she wore a black skirt, grey heels, and a purplish grey strapless top. She had her black cloak on as well that was supposed to, but it made her look hot. I took off my glass and rubbed my nose while closing my eyes.

She asked,” Headache?”

I shrugged,” I have no idea. I think I’m just tired.”

I was sitting on top of the desk and then I heard a door look sound. I opened my eyes to see her wand pointed at the door and a sly look on her face. She made her way over to me and wedged herself between my legs.

She ran her fingers through my hair and whispered,” I can’t stop thinking about our last kiss…”

That did it for me. To know that she couldn’t get the image of us making out in the storage room turned me on. Her hair was in a ponytail and I grabbed the tail of her hair and tilted her head so I could kiss her neck again. She tried not to let her breathing get heavy but it did anyway. I felt her hands rubbing my thighs. I was getting harder.

All I could even think about was how much I wanted Locklyn and how much sexual tension was flowing through us. Suddenly an instinct took over. I hopped off the desk and bent her over the desk. I stood behind her so she could feel how hard I was. I put my hands where her skirt ended and I began to scrunch up her skirt and massage her. I knew she wanted to moan but she wanted to be as quiet as possible.

She purposely brushed her bum against my crotch area and I closed my eyes with pleasure. We both stopped abruptly when we heard a knocking at the door.

I steadied my breathing and questioned,” Who is it?”

A voice answered,” Its Ginny, Harry. Can I come in and talk to you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just when things were starting to work out with the Chosen One, Someone shows up that no one was expecting.! Well this chapter was on harry and Locklyns relationship but who knews what will happen now that GINNY is back! Also! Locklyn's picture on the summary page has changed. Its still a picture of Megan Fox who we are pretending is Locklyn. So check it out! (:
Seriously ya'll let me know what you think. I'm going to start crediting people who comment!
So thank you to:
Ladykaulitz365
celestial_Royalty
wolfprincess1995
skaterdee
XoXHayesXoX
SleeplessLetter's


Locklyn's outfit at end of November