‹ Prequel: The Darkness Within
Status: Working on chapters!

Calling Me as You Fade to Black

Four: Things You May Have Overlooked In The Past

Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance
Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?


I was back in my room after taking care of Professor Slughorn’s duties. I slipped off my black high heels and tossed them across the room. I got into my pajamas and lay down. I sat there, staring at the ceiling. Soon I drifted off. I was walking in the forbidden forest with my wand out in front of me so I had light from Lumos. I looked around me trying to scan my surroundings for something. I gave up and sat down on a stump by the edge of the black lake. The spot was where Harry fought all those dementors.

I stared into the moonlight and I jumped when I heard a branch break. I turned around; eyes open wide as I saw the unicorn make its way to me in a hurry. I could see that the creature was in a state of panic. I put my palm on its snout and looked at the forest trying to figure out what scared the unicorn.

Finally then I saw the black shadow making its way towards the unicorn. It was Voldemort when he had only soul but no body. I stood in the dark figures way and spoke in Parseltongue,” stop!”

The figure stopped and raised its hood towards me but I saw no face. I did not shiver or take a step back at the sight of this. Within the forest I heard someone whisper,” Locklyn…”

The figure must have heard the whisper because it took off into the abyss. I turned around towards the water and saw that the unicorn was gone. I tilted my head and heard the whisper once more. “Locklyn...”

A head full of blonde hair was running away from the opening of the forest. I raised an
eyebrow and took off after the blonde head. Finally I got to a spot in the forest where there was trees in a circle. I stood in the middle of the tree circle and I turned to my left and saw the Draco hiding behind the tree. He was peering at me like he was scared.
I put my hands on my hips and asked,” What are you doing?”

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I open my blue eyes and groaned. I can’t believe it was already time to get up. I had set my alarm for earlier than I would usually wake up because I had to do some remembering. In my dream, Draco was running. I had to go back to when him I last saw him.

I tried telling myself that I wasn’t just doing this for my sanity. I was doing this because I used to hunt death eaters and we are still looking for them and it could be useful.

I walked out to the front courtyard and closed my eyes.
I was back in seventh year. My face was kind of dirty from all the dust and ash from the fire in the room of requirement. I felt fingers interloped in mine. I followed the white skinned arm up to Draco’s face. We all looked ahead of us to see the group of death eaters and Hagrid carrying a lifeless body.

Ginny screamed,” Who is that!?”

Hermione cried,” Harry!”

Ginny shrieked and began to run at Voldemort who was laughing at our despair. She was a little bit behind me when she started running so with my free hand I grabbed her and pulled her into a tight hug to keep her from running into her own death.

I felt her violent shakes from crying. Draco’s face was horrified. He had never liked Harry but he had never wanted to wish death upon him.

Voldemort smiled,” Your hero is no longer a hero. We caught him trying to leave you all to fight his battle.”

Ron spit out,” That’s a god damn lie!”

Bellatrix yelled,” How dare you speak like that to the dark lord, you stupid blood traitor!”
Voldemort snickered,” Now it is all your time to join me. Step forward and put your faith in
me.”

I looked at all the members of the order, the students, and teachers. No one was budging. Then I heard a rough and stressed voice from across the courtyard plead,” Please Draco, come over here.”

I tightened my grip on Draco’s hand. Lucius pleaded again for Draco to join them. Ron and Hermione turned around to looked at Draco and I. They expected him to leave our side the first time his father pleaded. I watched as Voldemorts eyes scanned our group.

Narcissa voice sounded like she was on the verge of tears,” Draco, dear, come with your father and I.”

Suddenly my hand was no longer holding onto the only sanity I had left. Draco took a step towards his family. I whispered sadly,” Draco, don’t.”

He continued to walk.

I felt my eyes well up with tears as I begged,” Please… Don’t…”

He stopped for a second and looked over his shoulder but not making eye contact with me. I felt betrayed as he got closer to Voldemort and Voldemort exclaimed,” Great choice Draco.”
I pulled my wand out of my pocket; wanting the fight to begin again. Then what happened next socked everyone. Harry fell out of Hagrid’s arms and began to run.

Voldemorts jaw dropped and he shot curses at Harry. I screamed,” NOW!”

Neville swung the Gryffindor sword and beheaded the snake. To avoid him being killed from a killing curse I ran out in front of Neville pushing him back and shooting off curses at any death eater, Even if it was Draco.


I opened my eyes and sighed. During all the commotion the three Malfoy’s had disappeared and have been invisible for years. I stood up and brushed the dirt off my black cloak and dark green mid thigh length dress and headed back into the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont be a silent reader!!! and Dont forget to suscribe! :) Lyrics on top are from Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

Locklyn's Dress
Locklyns cloak