Sequel: Kids With Guns
Status: Completed

Don't Get Lost in Heaven.

Chapter Fourteen

August 10, 2006 Thursday.

It was ten in the morning and we actually cuddled up last night, the bigger I get the more he lays off of me, being rude I mean.
He still has his moments but just not as much anymore.

"Oli?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

"O' course."

I just looked down at the hard wood flloor taking a deep breath, I didn't want to ask him about this, I just wanted to kind of forget about it.

"Uhm. I was jus' wonderin' if we were gonn' get married or anything."

"No... Tha' would be stupid of us don' yeh think?"

I turned away looking out the window, Danny and I were suppose to start school again a week ago. It just felt wierd to have a never ending summer break. Im sure he didn't care, but to me it was like saying goodbye to everything you knew as a 'child' which technically we still are children.
All the mornings waking up walking to school together, parting ways because he was afraid of May.
The classes we had together and how he never paid any attention but passed the class, and how I paid attention and failed the class.
The first day we started at Vincent's Private Academy we wouldn't seperate and they had to call Grams, and Grumpy. They weren't upset with us they understood, we were only twelve years old and had just gotten out of Daddy's house, he was in jail at the time and Danny and I had not been apart since the court date when Daddy was put in jail, and Gram's and Grumpy had gotten full custody of us.
We were just scared little kids, the older we got the more apart we became. We wouldn't spend as much time together... We would fight about silly things and if we said 'hell' we had to wash our mouths out with soap.
I miss it, every second of it, not the growing apart but the being safe, not on drugs, not drinking. Not even knowing what sex was.
I remember one time sitting at the breakfast table and danny threw a piece of pancake at me because I wouldn't give him my oragne.
Boy was he in trouble that day. Back when dinner with no dessert was the worst thing imaginable.

I laid back in the bed letting out a loud sigh realizing that Oli wasn;t in the room with me anymore.
We had decided to name the baby Thomas Scott Sykes. We would call him Tommy.
Carol, Oli's mom was beyond happpy, she had known I was sixteen now. At first she was very upset with Oli but I think the excitment of having a gradbaby won her over. We saw Carol alot more than we saw Ian, but that was okay. They both liked me, they were both exicted. Danny's grown more excited by the day, he jokes with Tom about being a better uncle but I think Tommy will love them both.

I sat up and got of the bed walking into the bathroom, I stopped in front on the mirror and looked at myself, people thought I was having twins but I guess I'm just huge?
My stomach growled loudly and I decide I would eat. I made my way down the stairs smelling smoke from weed, It bothered me at first but it didn't make me sick anymore which I guess is a good thing. I rumagged around in the refigerator looking for somthing that looked really good. Finding nothing I went to find Oli, he was on the back patio with Matt they were just talking.

"Oli... Can we go get some macaroni and cheese?"

He looked at me and then looked at Matt, Matt nodded and put his cigarett out standing up.

"Ome' on swee'har'."

I wanted Oli to take me so we could talk but I guess he didn't want to see me today.
I followed Matt into the house and through the living room.

"Shit, I nee' keys to star' a car yeah?" He smiled and I laughed at his sillyness.

I sat down next to Danny on the couch, when I sat down he handed Cutis the pipe, thinking it still made me sick.

"Yeh good mate?"

"Yeah, 'm good, yeh can 'ave it."

He hugged me around my waist and kissed my belly.

"Yeh so wierd!"

"M no' wierd! I love the little guy sorry." I laughed.

"Danny were goin' to buy macaroni an' cheese... Do yeh wan' to go with us?"

"Uhm.. Yeah why no'?"

I just sat patiently with Danny waiting for Matt to come back down stairs, when he did he went outside with Oli again and came back inside grabbing Oli's keys off the kitchen counter, walking to the door.

"Well 'ome on then!"

We got up and followed him out.

"Matt where's your keys?"

"Can't find em."

"Oh. Okay tha's fine, Danny's comin' wiht us is tha' okay?"

"Yes, is fine, I'm not Oli... I like Danny actually." He shrugged his shoulders and we got in the car.

XXX

November 21, 2006 Tuesday 12:06 AM

"Sierra wake up!" Danny was shaking me and Oli was packing up a bag.

I felt that I was lying in a puddle and my eyes got big.
Danny laughed, and I slapped his arm standing up quickly.

"Yes mum were leavin' righ' now 'er water broke, I got'a go I'll see yeh at the hospital."

Oli hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Yeh ready to squeeze a basketball out yeh pussy hole?"

"Oli!"

Danny grabbed my arm and led me down stairs and out to the car, where Matt was waiting for us with the car running. He quickly got in the back so Oli could drive and Danny helped me into the passanger seat. I wasn't ready to do this at all. I was scared.