Sequel: Kids With Guns
Status: Completed

Don't Get Lost in Heaven.

Chapter Five

September 16, 2005 Sunday

"Sierra... Wake up."
My eyes fluttered open and gently closed again.

"Sierra? 'Ome on babe, we're fixin yeh up today."
He softly placed his lips on mine and I opened my eyes, it was like sleeping beauty.

"There yeh are, sleepy 'ead." He smiled down at me.

"Ow' do yeh feel?"

"Like...I feel li' shit."
He smiled again laughing a bit.

"We're gon get yeh 'air cut today, and get yeh a new pair o' glasses."

"Why?"

"Ta make yeh look older."
I was confused and he saw it on my face clear as day.

"Yeh fifteen Sierra... 'M abou to be nineteen, my mum would flip if she knew 'ow old yeh were."

"Oh... I guess that makes sense."

He walked away from me and I sat up sighing.

"Oli... I 'ave a head ache."

I heard him yell from somewhere in the house but I didn't understand what he had said. I don't even know how he affords to live in this house. He doesn’t work.. It's a two story house. Kind of nice... High ceilings and huge windows, the counters in the bathrooms and kitchen were marble tops and the floor was hard wood. I knew Matt lived here and I knew there were a lot of other rooms. I wonder if anyone else lives here that I haven’t seen yet.

I looked down at what I was wearing. A very low cut v neck that belonged to an old girlfriend of Oli's and very short shorts. I didn't remember changing into this, but it made my boobies look bigger and I liked that a lot.

I heard a car door close outside and I looked up at the front door. Judging by the color of the sky outside it was dawn. The door handle turned and fumbled. I heard keys jingle and the door opened. I sat on the couch half naked, no big deal.

"Babe, yeh need ta get dressed."

I stood up next to him and the guy behind the door walked in. His eyes landed on my breasts and stayed there until he was about two feet away from us. Oli reached out and slapped him hard.

"Wha the hell?!"

"Yeh starin at er tits yeh perv. She's fifteen!"

"... Yeh fuck her!"

"Yeahn I do."
Oli winked at me and slapped my butt taking my hand and making me follow him down the hall.

"Who is that?"

"That's Curtis, 'E lives here. E's drug dealer really but he 'as other jobs."

"Oh."

As we entered the bed room Oli sat me down on the bed, I looked at the clock it was 6:12 AM.
Oli grabbed a pair of jeans and sat them next to me. They were girls’ jeans but they didn't belong to me. He vanished down the hall way and I heard him yelling again, not to me this time.
A few minutes later Matt walked into the room in nothing but boxers making me blush and look down, he sat down next to me.

"Ey Sierra."

"Hey..."

We didn't speak to each other again. Oli came back into the room with a pair of scissors he handed them to Matt.

"Make er look older."

I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"Yeh cutting my 'air?!"

"Yeh... is tha alrigh' with yeh?"

"NO!"

"Yes." Oli corrected.

"Oli we can ge' it done at a salon!"

"Or Matt can do it for free." He shrugged.

I sighed and plopped back down on the bed.

"Fine..."

"I won' ruin it Sierra I promise."

I didn't speak again but as he started to chop away at my hair I wanted to scream. Oliver was sitting on the floor looking at me and playing with the on/off switch on a flat iron. We made eye contact and he blew me a kiss.

"Ey Curt!"

Curtis entered the room and looked at me for a split second and then down at Oli.

"Yeah?"

"Go in the bathroom and get the bag of make up under the sink."

"A'right."

"Why do you habe makeup?"

"When girls leave it here we keep it in case they remember and come back for it, they never do."

"Oh."

"All done!"

"Can I see it?"

"No."
Oli said slightly rude as Curtis came back with the very small selection of make-up.

"Were gonna bleach yeh 'air blonde.. is tha' okay?"
I just nodded and he called Matt back into the room. He was mixing a bowl of what smelled like chemicals. Curtis ran back into the room.

"Oli wait! We nee ta take 'er picture with the brown 'air"

"Why?" He growled

"So it's legit."

"Fine. Do it. Sierra go sit in front of the blue sheet ova there."
I did as he asked and Curtis took a picture of me running off to another room.

"Okay Matt. Take care of her hair."

XXX
"Ome sit down."
I sat down in front of Oli. He brushed my hair back and put it up with a clippie.

"M gon' fix yeh make up alright?"

"Okay..."

He dumped the make up on the floor and grabbed what he would use. Black eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. He started with the eyeliner, then the eye shadow, and mascara. The make up was done

"Yeh look beautiful."

"Didn't I before?"
The flat iron started beeping.

"Turn around and face tha' wall."
I did as he asked, he let my hair down and started pulling the flat iron through it. A few minutes later he walked around to see my face and pulled it through my bangs, brushing some of my hair to the left making it part there.

"You can look now..."
I stood up and walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror. I looked like I was about 18. It was weird.

Oli walked into the bathroom with what looked like a piercing gun.

"Oli... I don't want any piercings."
He set the gun down and reached into the drawer pulling out a needle and a small baggie with a small ring inside it.

"Jus' yeh nose okay? Please?"
I sat on the toliet in defeat.

"Okay... But that's all."

"Is gon' hurt a little bit..."
He didn't wait for my response just shoved the needle into my nose holding me still. He put the ring through and kissed me on the lips.

"Are you sure yeh don wan another?"
I had tears running down my face.

"I do. I saw a girl in a magazine one time, she had it right here."

I pointed to the spot on my face.

"A Monroe? Tha' would be cute on yeh."

"Can we do it?"

"Yeh, 'old on."
He went through the drawer again looking for something. He pulled something out that I couldn’t see and washed it off.

"Lean back."

"Okay." I leaned my head back so I was looking at the celling.
My eyes closed tightly to the needle being shoved through my skin. He put a small stud in the hole and a flat plate bottom on the back of it.

"A'right yeh all done. Were gon go now okay?"

"Okay."
He grabbed my hand we started down the hall, Curtis stopped us handing Oli a plastic card. He handed it to me. It was a fake I.D. I smiled.

"Curt. I need to borrow money."

"How much?"

"A lot, dumbass!"

"A'right fuck. Here."

He handed Oli one stack of bills wrapped in a rubber band. Oli hit him with the money.

"Enough for clothes. Tattoo. And glasses for the girl?!"

Curtis sighed and went back into his room. He came back with a few more and shoved them into Oli's chest.

"Ther! Is tha' good?!"

"Oh shut up. Like yeh won' make it back in two days!"

We left with the money and drove into the awakening city. We stopped a multiple clothing stores buying me a whole new wardrobe, the bags filled the back of the car, and we also went into a Claire’s and bought me a pair of fake glasses. They were slim and Oli said they made me look like a 'hot librarian'.

We pulled up in front of a tattoo shop. He got out and I followed.
"Sierra... Yeh gonna get a tattoo today."

"What?!"

"A tattoo? Yeh gettin one."

"Oli..."

"Sierra?" He smiled and kissed me.

"Yeh'll be a'right. It can be whatever you want."
We walked into the store and I looked around, I had never been in a tattoo shop before. It smelled like a hospital.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh yeha, My girlfriend would like to get a tattoo."
Girlfriend?

"Alright... What of?"
I saw a magazine with a girl on the cover, I wanted that tattoo. I grabbed it from the shelve.

"I want this one. "

Oli looked surprised. He smiled.

"Alright. W'er at love?"

"On my shoulder blade..."

Oli inhaled deeply.

"What?"

"Nothing, just try not to cry a'right."

XXX

October 12th, 2005

The doorbell rang and Oli stood from the couch where he was playing Halo and answered the door. A woman walked in followed by a boy who I used to go to school with. He was looking down.

"Ey, mum." Oli hugged his mother and I smiled.

"Uhm, this is Sierra..."
When he said my name his brother looked at me, he looked confused and looked back down.

"Hello dear."
She waved at me, I waved back

"Okay Oli... Don't let him drink. NO WEED!"
She said looking at the boy they all laughed.

"And he 'as to be a' schoo at eight 'o clock sharp! You know how to get Vincent’s Academy?"

Oli looked at me.

"Yeh. I know 'ow to get there."

"Alright. I 'ave ta go1 I'll be back tomorrow. You boys behave yoursleves!"
She walked out the door closing it behind her.

"OLI! I go to school with her! She's in me fuckin grade!!"
He pointed at me. That was the first time I heard him speak.

"No you don;t and no she isn't. Sierra this is Tom."

"She knows me!! She's rejected me enough to at least know my name!"

"Tom! Shut up!"

"No! She had brown hair! Long brown hair, and it was pretty too! And damn metal in her face! Her brother is Danny Worsnop! Thier twins!"

Oli looked at me.

"Yeh twins?!"

"See! Yeh know!! She's fifteen!!"

"Tom!"

"NO! We had second, fourth, fifth, and seventh block together I know her! He brother is crapping out too!! He's a fuckin druggie and e's dirty!"

I stood up.

"How dare you! You don't know him!"
Tom just looked at me surprised.

"Oh I don't? He buys from me every day, he's asked me for meth! I guess I don't know him."
He shrugged his shoulders.

I walked forward to him and reached to slap him but Oli grabbed me.

"Children! Children!! Please."

Matt was laughing at the mess folding out in front of him.
I started to cry.

I missed Danny very much and not only that but I had ruined his
life.