Broken Hearted

First Day Back

I felt his arms wrap around my waist in the school car park. He gently pressed his lips to my neck, traveling up to my ear.

"Hello Beautiful. How are you?" Then spun me around to face him.

" Hey." I smiled. I could never stop myself whenever I was in his arms. " I was fine...but amazing now your here." Then I pressed my lips gently but firmly to his. I could feel his smile under my lips causing me to smile back into the kiss.

"AHEM!"

I turned around to find Kenny stood there hands over her eyes peeking through her finger.

"Is it safe to look yet?"

"Oh shh Kenny your like it with Liam." I said throwing my arms around her.

We had just started back at school into the sixth form. Me and Kenny were in our first year where as Luke was in his last (given that there were only two years in sixth form).

"Have you applied yet?" Kenny asked Luke as he held my hand walking into school.

"Yes. Should have an answer any day now.' He smiled.

Luke had just applied to the local army college. I hated the thought of him going off to war. But as he always said 'Why should it be ok of others to fight but not those close to you. After all they are someone else's boyfriend, husband, fathers and sons.' And I suppose he had a point. I still hated the thought and it was only natural to feel this way, right? Luke and I decided to only talk about it if needed as it had caused too many arguments. But the inevitable had happened and he had applied to the college.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think about the army stuff with Luke?" Kenny asked as we took our seats in R.E.

"Whats to think about. He wants to do it. Its his life after all."

"Sarah, I know you and you cant possibly like this idea!"

" Never said I did but its up to Luke. And if Luke is happy then I'm happy."

Kenny gave me one of her I know you so don't kid yourself kind of look before getting out a notebook and writing down notes. She was right who was I trying to kid. I loathed the idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
second update xD yeah so tell me what you thinks so far xx