Status: Leave lots of feedback if you want me to continue with weekly updates. (If I continue this will be updated either on Sunday or Friday every week)

Star Keeper

A shape shifting wolf pack has a legend. A legend like no other. A Star came to them, they protected her, and after they returned the Star to the Keeper their pack was blessed. Every 500 years a new Star falls from the sky during the lunar eclipse, and the pack watches over the Star just like their ancestors until the Star Keeper comes from the heavens to collect it.

Every lunar eclipse this pack celebrates, hoping the Star will return. Most eclipses do not happen at the right time, but what if this one is the right eclipse? How will they deal with a possible runaway star?

If the time is right, the sky holds a great decision for one werewolf, and for one Star...

What's right and wrong? Who can be trusted? How will this end...?

|| ||


Copyright © The Keeper of the Stars 2011 by Nikki Richardson;
Star Keeper 2013 Nikki Richardson and Rachel Smith

All rights reserved. 2nd posting. Please, do not steal any original characters, places, or plots. I do not own the face claims. Any resemblance to a famous person or place is coincidental.