Sequel: Warmness On The Soul.
Status: finished

Big Bad Handsome Man

Fourteen.

I didn’t even know how many hours I spent in bed crying, but when I did fall asleep I was plagued with nightmares of Matt killing my Father. I woke up more than once just to burst into tears and cry myself back to sleep. Every inch of my body seemed to hurt, and just remembering what I had done with Matt made it a million times more.

The guys had stopped by my room a few times, pleading for me to let them explain things. I didn’t answer them though; I stayed stone cold and glared at the door each time. All four of them had begged me… except Matt; I hadn’t even heard a single word from him since he told me. I wasn’t expecting to either. I was probably the last thing on his mind right now. He was probably more concerned with getting me back to Karen and making sure he didn’t go to jail.

I was currently lying on the floor, cuddled up in a mass of pillows and blankets as I watched the news. So far everything on it had been about me. Even Karen appeared on TV, ‘pleading’ for the kidnappers to ‘bring back her beloved daughter’. It made me sick to know she truly didn’t care about me that way, she just didn’t want to get arrested or anything.

The sound of my door unlocking made me look up. I was ready to start screaming at whoever it was to leave me alone, until a familiar blonde head poked into the room. Val gave me a sad look before walking into the room, shutting the door with her food. Her hands were holding a tray of food, and as soon as I smelt it my stomach grumbled loudly. I guess I was hungry.

“Kara… you look… oh honey…” She sighed sadly before kneeling down next to me, setting down the tray.

Ignoring her I grabbed the burger, taking a large bite of it. “Thank you for the food.” My voice sounded cold and uncaring, making even me wince.

“Kara… will you at least let me explain some things to you?” Val begged her voice barely above a whisper.

I was tempted to tell her to leave me alone, and that I hated her too… but I didn’t. Val looked so broken right now, and I could only imagine how badly I looked right now. But than anything she told me could have been a lie Matt begged her to tell me.

“How can I trust you?”

She sighed, running her fingers through her hair. “Just let me talk okay? And if you don’t believe me I wont pressure you to talk to me, but please Kara for all of us, just let me talk to you.” She pleaded.

I looked down at my food, chewing what I had in my mouth. I swallowed, placing my food down before turning to look at her. “Go ahead…”

She sighed in relief, “Thank you. I don’t know where to start really, but the guys and I just want you to well… try and understand I guess. The guys in their own way… didn’t have a choice. Karen had everything set up against them, if we went to the cops who do you think they would’ve believed? A bunch of teenagers or an accomplished talent scout with tons of famous clients?” She shook her head slowly.

“Continue…”

“Matt and the guys did really struggle over doing it; after they did… they drank for days. I had to make sure none of them killed themselves from all the drinking. Ever since than they’ve felt guilty. They’ve blamed themselves for me losing the baby, for hurting you, for not getting back at Karen. They even gave up on their music career, because they knew this would get out.” She cleared her throat. “It was recently that Matt finally had enough of feeling so guilty, and decided that he needed to do this. The guys and I always support him… we didn’t know you and Matt would fall for each other, or what would happen.”

I stared at the TV. Which had gone from the local news to a cooking show, I had so many emotions running through me, and I didn’t know what to do or believe. Part of me wanted to trust Val, but the other part of me wanted nothing to do with her or the guys

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, me munching on my food as I thought. “Where’s Matt?”

“Downstairs, passed out drunk. Jimmy says he took off after what happened and came back drunk and almost asleep. So he’s been waking up, throwing his guts up and than drinking some more. He hasn’t begged me to come talk to you if that’s what you’re thinking.” She replied. “You very much are apart of our family, at least in our eyes. I don’t know why Matt had to go and ruin last night like that, but at last he told you his feelings and than what happened.”

“He took my first time Val.”

All emotion dropped from her face, a blank stare replacing it. After a few seconds I could see a look of anger building up, her face turning red slightly. I was expecting her to explode on me, but instead she took in a shaky breath.

“Kara…”

“Don’t kill me.”

She laughed weakly, “I’m not, I’m trying not to go kill the asshole.” She growled. “Can you understand though?”

I nodded my head slowly, “I can, but you all need to understand that was my Father… the only parent I had left and now he’s gone… I just really need to be alone Val.”

She sighed sadly, “alright… but if you need anything to eat or drink… or even someone to talk to just call my name and I’ll be right up.” She gave me a weak smile before getting up and leaving the room.

Matt’s POV:

“MATTHEW FUCKING SANDERS!”

Before I had time to react I was flipped off the sofa and onto the floor, smacking my forehead against the floor painfully. My headache suddenly turned a million times worse, great. I groaned, opening my eyes to see an irate looking Val. By how red her face was I knew I was about to get the scolding of a life time. And possibly a few new bruises.

“I am going to fucking murder you! YOU TOOK HER FIRST TIME?! Are you serious?! Than after that you choose to tell her everything?! PERFECT TIMING MATTHEW!” Val drew her leg back and quickly kicked me in my shin.

“FUCK VAL!” I grabbed my shin, sending her a dirty glare. “What the fuck, I’m already hung over you don’t need to come in here yelling and kicking me!” I defended.

“Like hell I don’t! I ought to go take you out to the lake and drown your ass right now!” Val huffed. “I swear Matt what the fuck were you thinking? You sure as hell have excellent timing! She gives you her damn virginity and afterwards you go and spring that you’re the reason her Father is dead? Where you even fucking thinking!?” Val threw a pillow at me, smacking me once again in the head. I swear her aim was dead on today.

“Fuck Val it slipped out before I could think!” I groaned, shielding my head from anymore blows. “Quit throwing shit at me already! I feel like shit enough okay? I don’t need more physical pain on top of it. All of you fucking know my feelings for Kara, I didn’t mean for last night to fucking end like that!”

She let out an angry huff, “I am not helping you talk to Kara Matthew. You have to fix things on your own, if they’re even fixable at this point. That girl looks so heartbroken and betrayed it almost made me cry just to look at her. You fucked up, and I am not going to help you at all. If you want Kara to forgive you, you better pull some magical shit out of your ass.”
♠ ♠ ♠
shoort I know :c
but I felt like if I wrote anything else it'd just be dragged out and horribly boring.
Thank you for the comments<3 they were just lovely :D

five comments = update ;D