Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

Used;

“That’s your family?” Zacky asked.

I nodded, “Yup. Emma and Nate are twins. Except they act the same a lot. They also think it’s their job to pick on me. And they jump to conclusions… A lot!”

“We figured.” Brian laughed.

“How old is your sister…? She’s fucking hot.” Jimmy asked.

“She’s turning twenty in June. And no! She’s off limits and she’s taken.”

“Dammit!” he mumbled. Then he looked at me with a big evil smirk.

“W-what?” I asked nervously.

“You’re not taken. And since you’re my friend that means you belong to me and the guys.” He said evilly and took a few steps towards me.

“You’re right, I’m not taken. And just because you’re my friend doesn’t mean you own me.” I took a few steps back hitting my back against the wall. Jimmy put his hands against the wall blocking me from an escape as he looked down at me and smiled, “I may not own you but it doesn’t mean I can’t do stuff with you.”

“Jimmy, I’m not that type of person. I love you and all but don’t try and turn me into your own personal rabbit.”

He laughed, “Who said anything about rabbits? I was just going to try something out.”

“T-try what?” I asked nervously. I looked over his shoulder to see all the guys holding in laughs. Except Matt looked a little confused of what was going on.

“This…” Jimmy said as he pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but relaxed and kissed him back. I realized a few seconds later what we were doing and I pushed him off of me. I could feel my heart beating fast. My feelings were everywhere. I didn’t know what to feel. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Jimmy yell, “Pay up, fuckers!”

I looked at him with a confused look and realized he only kissed me for a bet. I looked at everyone else and they all laid money on the table. Matt looked furious. I looked back at Jimmy and felt a sting in my eyes. A tear rolled down as I chocked out, “Get out.”

He looked back at me with confusion. “Get out now. Please… Just go in the other room… All of you.” I begged. All 5 pairs of eyes were on me now. They didn’t say anything as they got up and walked into the other room. But, only four bodies left. I turned around to see Matt staring at me with his soft apologetic eyes.

“Did you know?” I asked softly when a tear fell down my face. He placed his hand on my cheek and used his thumb to wipe away my tear. He softly shook his head no and I believed him.

“Why’d they do it? How come they used me like that?” I cried in a whisper. Tears were falling from my eyes as I spoke. Matt pulled me into a hug and said, “I don’t know why. But, believe me when I say that they’re sorry. They car a lot about you and they probably didn’t think you’d care… Obviously they’re wrong. You should make them feel like an ass till Monday. But, if you don’t forgive them they’ll beat themselves up for it. They’ll also get their asses kicked by me at practice tomorrow.” I laughed and hugged him tighter.

‘Thank you, Matt... for everything.”

“No problem.” He said as he kissed my head.

We pulled out of our hug and I walked over to the bed. I got under the covers and lay down. Matt was still standing in the same spot smiling at me.

“You know. It’s a little creepy with you standing there watching me go to sleep.” I laughed.

His smile grew wider as he said, “Sorry, didn’t mean to give off the stalker vibe.”

I shook my head, “You’re such a dumbass.”

“Ouch, that one hurt.” He sarcastically said.

“Goodnight Matty.” I laughed.

“Night, Joey.” He smiled and walked to the other room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[No One’s POV]
-- Saturday at Matt’s House --


“Jimbo! Come on! We need to practice the song!” Matt yelled.

“Fine! Let me just call-” Jimmy was cut off by Matt yelling, “She’s not going to answer! You’ve called her fifteen times today! Giver her a break! She’s pissed at you! Remember?!”

“Why doesn’t she understand that I’m fucking sorry? We were drunk and I thought she wouldn’t care.”

“We weren’t drunk and obviously she cared… Maybe next time when you kiss her you won’t make a bet on it.” Brian said.

“Who made a bet on whom?” Olivia interrupted. All eyes turned to her and tension grew in the room. “Whoa! Sorry, didn’t mean to make it awkward. Anyway, Matt I’m going over to Joey’s house. We’re going to the movies and I’m staying over there tonight. So, tell mom when she gets home.” Olivia stated.

Everyone got confused at what she said. Johnny asked, “Joey Livingston? Our friend Joey? The one you started a fight with? That Joey?!”

Olivia rolled her eyes, “Yes! That Joey. She came over yesterday and we both apologized. Now, we’re friends. Well, we’re getting to the friend point.”

“When did you apologize?” Matt asked.

“Did she not tell you? I ran after her yesterday after she told you she couldn’t be friends with you. I apologized and told her not to run. I couldn’t see her ruin yours and her life because of what happened between her and me. I told her to go back and talk to you. She did obviously. You two were in your room for almost two hours… Oh my god! Did you two fuck each other?!?!” Olivia yelled.

Everyone’s eyes went to Matt’s but before they said anything she yelled, “No, we didn’t fuck each other. We talked that’s it. And no she didn’t say you apologized.”

“So, there’s nothing going on between you two?” Brian asked.

Matt shook his head. “Then how come it took you fifteen minutes to leave her room last night when she kicked us all to the other room.” Zacky asked.

“Because I wasn’t going to leave her there hurt because of what you guys fucking did to her. She felt used and I didn’t even know what was going on so I defended myself. That’s why she’s not mad at me. She’s only mad at you fuckers!” Matt yelled.

“What did you guys do last night?” Olivia asked.

“We all got drunk, except we were sober by then and Jimmy over here bet that he could get Joey to kiss him back and we all doubted it but she did. We thought she’d laugh at it but we were wrong because when Jimmy yelled, ‘Pay up fuckers!’ she got hurt and kicked us out and sent us to sleep in the same room.” Brian explained.

“Bad move dumbasses! If there’s one thing girls don’t like it’s either being a bet or being used. That’s what will hurt us the most.” Olivia said.

“Yea, well there’s things guys don’t like either and it’s seeing their girlfriends messing around with other people.” Jimmy spat.

“Get over it Jimmy. It was over summer and it’s over now. No need to bring up the past. And, don’t worry about Joey. She’ll forgive you eventually. She’s too good of a person to stay mad at you. Or not be your friend. She cares too much about you crazy ass people… Well, I’m going now. Don’t forget to tell mom and dad. I’ll be back tomorrow afternoon. Bye!” Olivia said as she left.

“Bye!” Matt yelled. “She’s right you know. Joey will eventually forgive you. She obviously forgave Olivia.” Matt said to Jimmy.

“I know… Oh and you’re lying.” Jimmy smiled.

“About?”

“You and Joey. You two must’ve done something in your room. I’ve known you too long and when you put a girl like Joey and you in a room together, something is bound to happen. So, spit it out.”

“N-nothing happened. We just talked.” Matt stuttered.

“Liar! We know you like her. Now fucking tell us or else we’ll go over to her house and say you said that you two did the deed.”

Matt groaned, “Fine! We mad out! Happy?!”

Everyone’s eyes grew wide at what Matt said. They all new they did something. Just didn’t think it was that. Matt never ‘Just made out’ with someone. He grew out of that stage sophomore year.

“Made out? You sure that’s it? You sure it wasn’t more?” Jimmy laughed.

“Jim, I’m not going to use her like that. She’s my friend.”

“Friends don’t make out.”

“It was just once. It’s not like it’ll happen again…” he paused. “Besides, I don’t think she likes me that way.”

“Why don’t you ask her?” Johnny suggested.

“Because I’m not a fucking girl? I don’t talk to anyone about my feelings besides you guys. So, why would I talk to her about them when they’re about her?”

“What makes you think she doesn’t like you that way? You two spend so much fucking time with each other and talk about stuff you’ve never told us, and when one of you have a problem you comfort each other… So, tell me why you think she doesn’t like you.” Brian asked.

“That doesn’t mean anything. We’re just friends. That’s all she’ll ever think of me. Why? Because she doesn’t show any signs. Girls are easily read but Joey… I can’t read her. She’s… different.” Matt sighed.

It was quiet for a while as they all sat there. Then Matt’s phone went off. He didn’t bother to check caller ID as he answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey, this is Matt right?” a girl’s voice asked.

“Yea. This is Matt. Who’s this?”

“This is Emma. Joey’s sister. Um, I don’t know how you feel about her but based on the way you were looking at her last night I can tell you like her-” Matt cut her off .

“What’s this about? How’d you get my number?”

“Oh, sorry. Uh, I got it for Joey… Well, I took it when she wasn’t looking. I was just wondering what happened yesterday because when you all left for, I believe, band practice she went to her room and cried. She called some girl Olivia to come over. And that’s basically all I know. So, what the hell is going on?”

“Olivia’s my twin. And I don’t know what going on. Do you want me to come over there?” Matt asked worried. There was a long pause till Emma said in a whisper, “Yea, come over in like an hour. She’ll be out with Olivia. But they’ll be back shortly after you get here. I think you might want to talk to her.”

“Okay. I will. I got to go though. I’ll be there later. Bye”

Before Emma could say goodbye Matt hung up the phone and said to the guys, “I’m going over to Joey’s in an hour. Jimmy you’re coming with me…Now, can we get back to the song?”

They all nodded there heads not bothering to ask questions and started to practice their new song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe (:

*THANK YOU FOR ALL MY COMMENTERS! YOU GUYS MAKE ME HAPPIER THAN EVER WHEN I READ THEM. IT MAKES ME FEEL MORE CONFIDENT IN MY WRITING*