Status: NEW COMMENTS SUBSCRIBE

Just The Way I'm Not

Who Is He?

I woke up with a headache, my eyes where dry from the night before. My throat was dry it was like a hangover, even though I hadn’t drunk anything. I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes; I got up out of bed and walked over to the on suit bathroom. I needed a shower and get cleaned up, before band practice. I knew seeing Addison again would only make things worse. But there was nothing I could do about it.

I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up, in the mean time I took my sweats and boxers off. I got in the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles, I smiled as I thought of Addison and the first Christmas we had together.

24th December 2008 Christmas Eve.

We were all round Alex’s for Christmas the three was decorated and presents were under it. Alex had pretty much decorated the whole of his house. It was like Santa’s grotto. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and Alex was in there with Jack talking about how Addison would be leaving to go to NYC for UNI. Jack looked up at me as I walked in, he smiled at me “hey bro” Jack said cheerfully. “Hey” I replied a little glumly.

“dude what’s wrong it’s Christmas cheer up” Jack said cheerfully with a glass of wine in his hand, I sat down on the stool and Alex frowned at me, “what’s up with you Zee” he asked. I sighed “I just know that this will be my first and probably my last Christmas with Addi and I just love her lex I can’t let her go.” I replied I could feel my eyes water at this point. I didn’t want Addison to leave She'll been going to NYC UNI for a while then going back home to England.

"You really do love her don't you?" Alex asked with a smile on his face. I nodded and soon Addison came in the kitchen, she walked up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hey baby "she whispered in my ear I smiled, just as she kissed my neck, I saw jack walk over to Alex and sliding his arm around his waist, I was happy for a while jack had Alex, I had Addison and Rian had Cassadee. Even if Addison would be leaving soon I still had time before she did.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that night I found myself sitting with addi, jack and Alex where cuddled up on the other sofa and Rian and Cass where in the love seat, we were watching a movie that jack had pick out obviously it was home alone. It was almost midnight and that meant it would soon be Christmas.

I looked at the clock never taking my eyes off it, counting down. Addi had caught me looking and not watching the movie, "what's wrong babe" she whispered. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "Happy Christmas babe" I whispered to her she smiled and pressed her lips to mine, the kissed depend and I soon found myself lost in her.

End Of Flash Back


I stepped out of the shower, and dried myself off. I took a pair of black skinny jeans and a v neck shirt. I grabbed my IPhone and walked down stairs only to be met by jack and Alex, sitting on my sofa. How did they know I was home? I sighed and walked over sitting next to them.

"come back to mine" Alex says with sad smile jack nodded in agreement, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back, knowing that addi would be there with her 'husband' made me feel even more small. "fine I'll come" I replied wishing I hadn't but if I said no they would just drag me to there's anyways.

We got into Alex’s car and made our way to his house, jack held Alex’s hand and it kinda made me miss Addi and how we were. It made me want to know who this guy she was with made me think what if things were different? What if I had been the one to ask her to marry me?

We pulled up in the drive way when I came out of my thoughts, I bit my bottom lip as I got out the car Jack gave me a small sad smile, as he held Alex’s hand again. We walked up to the porch and the front door opened Zack smiled I guess he was happy to see me. I hadn’t even been gone that long.

As I walked in I saw addi with some really blonde haired guy, she turned round to see me and so did the guy she with, he had his nose pierced too. I made my way into the kitchen and got a drink I tried to avoid addi as much as I could. But she soon followed me, “Zack?” she asked, I bit my bottom lips and turned to look at her, her brown eyes were staring back at me.

“Why addi I thought you said you would wait for me” I replied, I could feel my eyes watering at this point but I blinked them back. “I know I did but I just fell in love” at this point I felt my heart shatter again, it was like a repeat of what happened before she left for NYC. “What’s his name?” I asked her, “Kyle, he’s in a band” she replied I laughed typical Addi always going for the band guys I guess I wasn’t any different.

“Have I heard of them?” I asked I was becoming more and more curious by the second, “I think so there called for ever the sickest kids” she said and soon I knew who they were.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys another update like i said I have pre-written some chapters :) hope you like it please comment and subscribe tell me what you think xxx what do you think will happen now?