Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

011

P!NK'S POV
I finally found Em, outside at the basketball courts after hanging with the girls basically all day. I hid the flowers I got him behind my back because I know he must've been a little irritated that I didn't do anything with him last night. I skipped over to him and saw him and one of his friends arguing over something.

"Marshall! Get your ass over here!" I said in my corniest country accent ever. He glanced over at me and came right over.

"Yeah?" he asked, drinking some bottled water. Yeah. He was acting pressed about the night before.

"I got you some daises," I said, pulling the white flowers from behind my back and handing them to him. I smiled an 'I'll make it up to you.' smile and he returned it.

"You have fuckin issues Alecia. Who gives a man flowers?", then he sniffed them,"What even are these? Daises, tulips...roses?"

I hit his arm playfully and took the flowers back to set them down.

"Roses? Really Em? You that fuckin dumb?" I shook my head and he tried to give me a hug. I put my hands up against his chest. "Can you get all mushy when you're not sweaty?"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear to meet him at the pond next to the house that night. Then he lightly kissed the side of my face in a way that almost made me fall out.

Em, you comin or what?", he friend yelled in our direction.

"Chill Royce!", he yelled back, slightly touching the back of my hair.

He took one last look at me, then jogged off the finish playing basketball. I tried to act like I wasn't completely excited, but as soon as I got of his view, I ran into the house to find something to wear.

EMINEM'S POV

I took one last look at everything I had set up for us. I've never really done the whole moonlight picnic thing, but it was full moon out so I wanted to be cute for her. As soon as I saw her walking my way, I pulled out a plate & a slice of pizza for her.

"Awww. Marshall this is cute!" she ran over and sat down across from me.

I bit my lip and shrugged, "I try my best."
Only for her.

P!NK'S POV

The whole night was perfect. Besides the slight chill from the wind blowing. Whenever we were done eating and running and and stuff, he had a sleeping bag out out for us. I got in first and climbed in next to me, both of us kicking off our shoes. He put his forehead against mines and I grabbed his hand to intertwine our fingers.

"I thought I was gonna be alone forever," he mumbled; slowly trailing kisses down my neck.

"Then why me?" I responded, taking his hoodie off of him.

"Guess I feel some weird connection towards you Alecia," he started to unzip my dress.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered softly, as I helped him take off his shirt.

"Only if you trust me back," he said helping me pull off his jeans.

"I do," I helped him take my panties off.

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
This scene is NOT done (: Trust me. COMMET & yeah. I posted links to all the songs the chapters were inspired by so check em out aiight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4DaKh1oqL4