Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

013

EMiNEM'S POV

I grabbed one of Alecia's hands and began playing with her fingers. Fif had just left to the restroom and I wanted to ask her some things. Even though I tried so hard to push back the feeling, I couldn't help but think she was hiding something from me.

"Do you still love him?" I asked softly, rolling my chair closer to hers. She gave me this look like 'the hell?'.

"I'm sorry what?" she replied, looking down at our hands.

"Do you still love that guy?" I repeated, less confident than before on whether or not I really wanted to hear this.

"I mean, yeah. It's just like you...you still love Kim. "

I could tell by the way she wouldn't look at me I was making her uncomfortable. I looked up from our hands to her face.

"Alecia..." I trailed off, so she'd look at me. She had told me before that she was scared of me. I had no idea what the hell she meant by that, but I knew it'd get her to be truthful. She finally looked me in the eyes.

"I do love Kim. But I already told you why it didn't work. And this between you and me, is somethin else. I never felt this way about a women in a long ass time. And I just feel like there's somethin you're tryna hide Alecia."

"Marshall I'm not. Okay?" she replied.

I sighed. She had glanced down at our hands again. I knew she wasn't telling the truth.

"Damn," I shook my head. "You outta all people are gonna lie to me though?"

"I'm not lying to you!" she started getting pissed off. She tried to take her hand out of mines, but I refused to let go.

"You're kidding me, right Alecia?"

She stood up and pulled her arm away from me. "Why don't you believe me? I thought you trusted me.What happened to that? "

I sat back in my seat and sighed, closing my eyes. I could feel myself boiling with anger, but I held it in. When I didn't answer, she snatched up her water bottle and walked out. I opened my eyes back up and Fiddy walked back in, telling me some funny story. As far as I was concerned, she could pout all day. I let my heartlessness set in and sighed.

"You aiight Marshall?", he asked, giving me a worried look.

"Yeah I'm good. Let's just wrap this up soon."

PiNK'S POV

I was sitting in the lobby when Em came out the studio with 50.

"I'll see yall at the crib, aiight?" he said giving em a 'guy hug' and giving me a real hug.

"Aiight man." Em said, nodding at him.

I smirked at him and shot him the deuces as he left out the door.

"Ready to go?", Em asked me, beginning to open the door for me. I pulled him back inside.

"You were right and I'm so sorry I let this go one this long and deep without telling you," I rushed trying to spit it all out before he'd make me look into his eyes or get pissed off again, "Truth is I'm still married to Carey. But we've been separated for a year, but I haven't had the guts to finalize the divorce because I keep thinking it'll work out. But then I saw you again and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I felt my eyes begin to sting with tears. I knew this was the end. He was going to leave out that door without me or send me right off to Australia without a good-bye.

Or not? Instead he brought his lips down to mines.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but whatevs. It's goooooodddd. COMMENT.