Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

003

P!NK'S POV

"Uhh ew. Put your shirt back on," I told Em as I sat on the hotel room bed, watching BET.

He ignored me of course and sat on the bed next to me. We were already half drunk and talking crazy. Well, I was more drunk than him at the time.

"Why you gotta be so black Alecia?", he asked when he saw what I was watching.

"I could ask you the same question nigga," I stuck my tongue out at him and started cracking up.

"What kinda world is it when a white guy who raps like a black guy and white girl who sings like a black girl, end up in hotel room in the first night?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh don't remind me that I'm here you. Wait...does that tattoo say 'rot in pieces'? That is fuckin sick."

"Oh so you like it? Touch it." he winked at me, leaning back so I could see it better. I gave him a look, then extended my hand to touch his stomach like a dumbass. I was too drunk. Like I should've expected, he grabbed my wrist and put my hand on his crotch. I pulled it away and tried to hit him, failing and also falling off the bed. I rolled onto my back.

"Oh I hate you Marshall. Come down here and keep me company," I groaned.

He walked over and the next thing I knew he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He jumped in next to me and beckoned me closer to him. I crawled over, trying to be seductive.

"Oh I like that," he mumbled when I started to kiss his neck.

"You do?" I whispered and pulled back. I sat up and snickered to myself.

"Wait that's it?" he asked, shocked. I nodded smiling.

"You'd fuck me while I'm drunk? Oh you bastard," I replied.

"Well, for the record I'm drunk too and what else do you expect after I saw you on stage half naked?"

I burped and stood up on the bed. "I'm not half naked now," With that I dropped my pants. " Oh now I am."

I tried to pull them off my feet and trip and fell on top of him.

"You're insane," he said to as I looked up at him. Damn, those blue eyes though.

"I'm not the one who wanted to beat up a puppet."

"I'm not the one who followed Eminem into a hotel room."

"Touche."

Then we started laughing and I got more comfortable on top of him.

"I'm sooo fucked up," he mumbled, running his hands through my hair, staring at me.

"Does that mean we can fuck and not care at all?" I asked laughing.

"Who knows? Shit let's just do it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I was thinking of just ending with the next chapter. Lemme know it I should keep going with this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSC0qugRJM