Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

004

Eminem's POV

I woke up that morning with a hugs headache and confusion. Not a good combo. Alecia was knocked out on top of me naked, and I forgot where I was for a second. I looked around the messy room and saw her panties on top of the lamp. I chuckled softly to myself.

"Now I remember." I mumbled out loud. My laughter woke her up and she tried to get up, but didn't bother after the first attempt.

"Remember what?" she asked in a groggy voice. It was actually sexy on her.

"Why you're on top of me." I laughed.

"Ughhh. Marshall." she moaned, moving around.

"That's exactly what you sounded like last night.", then I tired to slide from under her. "You gotta get off me."

"Why?" she mumbled. I tried to push her off, but she wouldn't move. The problem was I was still inside of her and she had yet to realize that.

Finally after pushing he dead weight body a couple of times she sat up. Still on top of me, but at least she was awake.

"Alecia." I said.

"What? I'm up", she was still half sleepy, rubbing her eyes.

"Please get off my dick." I said as kindly as I could.

"Wha-. Oh that's so gross!" she said getting off of me as best she could. I bit my lip and looked at her. Last night was a blur but now I could see her body clearly.

"Stop staring at me Marshall. Ugh I needa shower." she told me, jumping off the bed and going into the restroom. I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed trying to put my head on straight.

Then she came back out with a towel on and a grin on her face.

"Why aren't you in here with me? There's enough room." she laughed, opening the bathroom door wider. I was shocked by her seriousness.

"I didn't think you . . . " I trailed off as she moved out of the way so I could come in.

"Well, hurry the fuck up! The water's already hot." she said in that sexy morning voice of hers. That's when I realized it wasn't just a one night stand. And i really liked this girl.

I went into the shower and that's when all that corny passion stuff that was missing last night, happened. We kissed. Washed each other off. Put soap in each other's eyes. I don't think I was supposed to be falling for this girl after less than 24 hours. But it was happening quick.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe sorry to you people who wanted a juicy sex scene. There was kinda sorta one that I wrote, but my Internet crashed when I was gonna post it so I thought it wasn't meant to be. Next chapter is gonna be long. Comment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pn8PAS2xuk