Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

005

P!NK'S POV

"Okay, what's our cover story for this?", Marshall asked me in the car, as he drove us back to where he was staying. I shrugged and chuckled.

"Who are gonna be telling it to?" I asked.

"Whoever I run into first?", he said hesitantly.

I looked over at him and he looked back at me real quick.

"Why does it matter anyways?" I mumbled, looking at my fingernails.

"We met each other less than 24 hours ago." he pointed out.

"Ehhh. I think I've done worse. At least we knew who each other were before hand."

I was losing interest in this convo and quick. I thought we had actually had something going. But he couldn't even tell his friends? I guess we were on two different pages.

So basically this is how this part goes. He does all the talking etc. Then after he's done with his clever stories, I tell him that someone was going to pick me up because I needed to meet with my boyfriend and tell him an excuse as well. Which wasn't true, but he didn't take that lightly. He got supper pissed at me and started yelling but I sorta shrugged him off and slipped away. So I left, with tears in my eyes after what'd just happened. See, I didn't even want to tell it in full detail because it sucked ass.

The next time I saw Marshall was years later. I'd seen him at awards shows and such. But never another moment like that,. I'm surprised I didn't get dissed in a song or some crap. I could only guess he didn't hate me. The reason I even saw him years later is because I read his book The Way I Am and had an epiphany moment. So what's better than a little Deja vu? This time I decided to go with the 2009 MTV Movie Awards to mix it up a bit. I found out where he was staying and ass soon as I saw Bruno's nuts in his face I knew he was still the same. Just not as stupid.

I knocked on his hotel room door after the show and started getting nervous for reasons unknown.

"Who is it?", he asked through the door.

"Room service motherfucker." I replied back. As soon as he heard me the door flew open and he pulled me inside.

"God dammit Alecia!" he yelled, pulling me up into the most bone crushing hug you can imagine.

"Holy shhh, put me down!", I struggled out. He put me down and looked at me with a goofy grin on his face.

"Why are you here? And how did you find me? And how have you been?"

"Woah slow ya role captain Mathers. I came to tell you, thanks for making me cry laughing tonight. Like, wow."

He started to laugh really hard at that and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Man I missed you Alecia. You wanna drink or anything?" he asked.

"Nahh. I think I should leave. I just came to say hi to an old friend." There goes those butterflies. He grabbed my arm.

"Stay. Please?" he fake pouted. "We can watch tv together."

I put my head down to hide my blushing. Then I hugged him again. Just to smell him. Just to feel his arms around me.

"I'd love to." I mumbled into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna stop the story. But I thought older Em & older Pink could show a diff relationship. More serious but still fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhufEfBt0hI