Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

006

P!NK'S POV

After talking a bit, he led me over to his bed and sat down on the edge; pulling me next to him.

"Gosh you've changed." I told him, turning to look at him.

"Well, when I met you I wasn't that fucked up. But I guess . . ." he paused and looked back at me "I got to such a low point. That the only way I had to go was up."

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"I really wish we hadn't not talked for all those years. 'Cause it makes me feel like, I wasn't there and that makes me a bad friend." I mumbled the last part & stared at our hands.

"Alecia, what happened to me was nobody's fault, but my own. But hey. I'm here ain't I? And I certainly wasn't expecting you. It's been seven years dammit!"

I laughed and let go of his hand, standing up.

"I don't remember that exactly being my fault . . . oh look your hat!"

I got distracted by his stuff and started looking through things in the room. I found one of his hoodies and put it on with his cap. Then, I held and to my face and pretended I was rapping like him.

"I'm gonna kill you." he said, chasing me around the room. I ran up on top of the bed and he stopped to wit till I got down.

"You'll never catch me! You're so out of shape." I yelled, jumping up and down; laughing.

"Think about it Alecia. If I had wanted to catch I woulda got you by now."

I glared at his smugness as he grabbed the remote to flip through channels.

"So that's kinda like saying you let me win."

He made a face like he was thinking about it. "Yep that's what I said."

"Kiss my white ass Marshall." I told at him, turning around and flashing him.

"Don't tempt me!" he replied by grabbing my legs while I was turned around and making me fall.

"Go kill yourself asshole." I said getting off the bed. "I needa go get my stuff. Please don't be naked or jerking off or something when I get back."

He tossed me the room key. "Okay. I'll be butt naked for you when you get back."

I came back in later on and tossed my bag on the floor.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled walking over the bed. Em was laying on his stomach at the edge of the bed, shirtless, with basketball shorts on.

"Yeah I see that. You can have the bed if you want or."

I covered up his mouth. "I wouldn't have came back if I hadn't on intended on sharing the bed with you idiot."

He moved my hand hand from his mouth and checked me out. Gosh he's so corny.

"You still got my shit on fucker."

I rolled my eyes and climbed in the bed to lay next to him watching TV. Tosh.0.

"Because...I don't have anything on underneath 'cept for my panties and I wasn't about to walk around like that."

I saw his face totally bug out after that and he sat up on his elbow.

"You're some fuckin else you know that?" he said shaking his. I turned on to my side to smile at him.

"Well that's why we trust each other. We're both insane. And we both like to be naked. Perfect match." I looked down at his stomach and back at his face. That body.

I coughed and bit my lip.

"So you've been working out?" I asked him as he used his free hand to run his fingers through my hair.

"No not really." he tried not to smile at me.

"No wonder you're so fat." I mumbled fake smiling at him.

"I'm fat? Aiight. Bet you're not saying that in your head."

"What am I saying then?"

"Oh damn he's so fine. I just wanna fuck his fucking brains out right now." he said in one of his stupid voices. I laughed at him.

"I must be the one of the few females you can stand huh?"

"No. I can't stand you."

"What?" I yelled sitting up.

He laughed and laid down on his back looking up at me.

"Lemme rephrase that. I can't stand you...with clothes on." He bit his lip and put his hands underneath his head. I came over to him and climbed on top of him.

"You could always fix that." I whispered.

He stared at me for a second then began to take his hoodie off of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might do the love making scene for next chapter! COMMENT. & sorry for the wait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0BUeO13gYo