Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

007

Eminem's POV

"I can't believe we just did that.", Alecia mumbled into my chest.

"Again," I added, stroking her hair.

"That doesn't make it better," she sighed looking at me sadly.

"You aren't gonna leave me this time," I told her. It was supposed to be a question but it came out as a fact. Even though I remembered it being my fault she left in the first place.

It was silent in the room. I was starting to get agitated that she wasn't saying anything back to me.

"I think I love you." she told me.

Now it was my turn to be quiet. I don't even know how the fuck we ended up in this situation so quick. Before I could say anything back to her, she covered up my mouth.

"I don't want you to respond to that yet okay?"

I nodded and pulled her hand off my mouth. She said 'yet'. So I still needed to decide what'd I say later. Damn.

Pink's POV

I woke Em, up the next morning and we took a shower again. This time I could not keep my eyes off of him because I remembered everything that happened. I showed him all of my tattoos and he fell in love with the ribbons on the back of my thighs. I looked at all of his ; tattoos and I fell in love with his 'Proof' tattoo. Even when I wasn't talking to Em, anytime I'd see Proof we'd chat it up for awhile. I knew how much having Proof's tattoo meant to him.

"Alecia, you wanna go to the studio with me?" he asked me as he got dressed.

This was it. What would happen this time 'the morning after?'

"I was headed there anyways. Let's go Marshall," I smiled at him, putting on his hoodie in order for us to sneak out unoticed.(I later found out with his kind of security, it really didn't matter what the hell I wore.)

He smirked at me. "Now you get to see a real master at work."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but good enough? COMMENT :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw