Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

008

P!NK'S POV

I got one of my bodyguards to bring over my car, after we were done in the studio. I wanted to take him back to my house before he decided to scurry back on a plane to Michigan and hide.

"All I'm sayin is, I don't understand how." I took a pause to take a sip of my lemonade, "How me and you happened so fast and you can't even get out the house."

"I'm out right now, ain't I?", he snapped back at me.

"You don't hafta get all sensitive about it. Just tell me something. Why me?"

He looked over at me from the passenger seat.

"I honestly cannot answer that Alecia." he responded, looking out of the window as if he couldn't stand to look me in the face.

I sighed and turned up the mix cd I had on. That's all we listened to on the way to my house

***

When we finally got there, I showed him around a little bit and made jokes and shit while he followed me, hands in pockets. I could tell he was out of his comfort zone, so I took him into my bedroom. At least then he could be sitting down and not making me feel like a complete idiot.

"You want somethin to drink?" I asked him, while I turned on the TV.

He looked over and stared at me for a couple seconds.

"Em..." I said. That stare of his is like getting choked. Or dropping down on a roller-coaster a couple of times. It made my stomach catch in my throat like I was scared. But not scared at the same time.

"Woah shit. I'm sorry. I was zoned out. What chu say?" he asked, still looking at me.

" I don't even...just never mind." I mumbled, sitting down next to him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, lifting up my chin, which made me shiver.

"You fuckin scare me." I said honestly.

Then he put both his hands on each side of face so I couldn't look away. Unless I closed my eyes of course. I tried that. But I couldn't do it.

"I scare you?" He put his forehead to mine. "I'm sorry."

"I like it though," I whispered to him, as he still suffocated me with his eyes.

"You can trust me you know."

I though about that for a second.

"Yeah but you have to trust me first."

Then, he put his lips to mine and it was the best kiss I'd ever had it my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The reason it took so long is because it took me 3 times till I thought it was good enough. Comment (: Yall like the new layout?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5y1oH-KNI&feature=related