Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

009

P!NK'S POV
I softly moved my fingers to unzip the hoodie he had on. I was really getting into it until his phone had to ring.

"Hold on," he mumbled, annoyed by the sudden interruption. He got up and walked to the other side of the room. i leaned back on the bed and hummed to myself to keep from eavesdropping.

"Alecia...I gotta leave baby." he said, with regret in his voice as I sat up.

"And when will you be back?" I asked, trying not to sound desperate, but I doubt that worked out how I wanted it to.

" I...I don't know." he responded, looking at the floor.

"Where..." I trailed off. Not even 48 hours with each other. Again.

"I'm goin home Alecia," he sighed.

"You coulda at least stayed for dinner!" I was getting mad. I didn't know if I was mad at him or myself.

"Damn! Here you just poppin up in my life after not talkin to me in a thousand years, and I'm just supposed to just fall right back into your arms. I got shit goin on Alecia."

I hated how he kept saying my name at the end of his sentences. It's like a last shove of a knife.

"I just came to say hi you asshole!" I yelled.

I also hated how quickly he could come up with a comeback.

"And I assume that suckin someones dick is how you say 'hello', huh, Alecia?"

"IF there was something there, right?"

"Is that why you were screaming my name out Alecia? Is it?"

"Get the fuck out of my room and kiss my ass."

I wanted to add a strong 'Marshall' at the end, but I was choking up.

"Dammit, Alecia!" he said, storming out and quickly slamming the door.

I waited until I heard the front door close until I sat down on my bed and began to cry. I could not this was happening with ME and HIM. It just didn't seem right. It's like we been together for 5 years. I realized I still had his hoodie; wrapped around my waist.

I took it from my waist and put it on over my head just to smell him. It made my heart hurt, but in a good way. I'd already had issues in a relationship before and I wasn't about to let him go.

I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my car keys and began to run, out the door until I got inside my car. I put my head down on the steering wheel to stop my crying, and catch my breath. Next thing I knew, there was rain splattering on the windshield. Of course. I sighed and just sat there, feeling helpless. I tried to gather my thoughts and figure out how I forgot how to start my damn car.

Then, just as I was about to put my seat belt on, someone opened my door. I looked over and there was Marshall with his hoodie pulled over his head, with his hand out to me.

I looked at him in shock for a couple of seconds then I grabbed it and let him help me out of the car.

"You didn't really think I'd leave without you, right?" he whispered to me, wiping off my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Don't ever leave me like that again." I told him, as he led me to an SUV.

"I think I love you Alecia."
♠ ♠ ♠
CUTE! Ahhhh. School started but whatevs. I had a dream about Eminem last night & it was too sexy of a dream for me not to be able to update this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wmgBG0_lZk