Lunar's Curse

"Crazy vampires should never be let loose, especially in the human world..."

Supernatural. Odd. Crazy. Those are the words Myra Eva Lamia would use to describe her life. She has no knowledge of her parents and she lives with her crazy grandmother who mutters incoherent words all the time.

But she's far from the true kind of supernatural. Her life is anything but that...until two boys appear in her life.

Repulsed by one of them and trusting the other, Myra has no idea what she had gotten herself in. That is, until she is Taken into a world in which the inhabitants call Seul Âme. There, she is faced with the truth of her birth, the Lunar's Curse, and the horrors of human cattle. Trying to escape the horrid Realm, she meets a human boy trapped there by the name of Quatan Loy.

Quatan is very familiar. In fact, he's similar in appearance to the dead lover of her great ancestor—the woman who was the first one to be cursed. Quatan and Myra attempt to find a way to escape Seul Âme before Myra's Seul Âme side takes over her for good and leaving her as a murderous monster.

Darkness lurks within each one of us...

You just have to destroy it before it destroys you...

*Remake of Crazy Vampires*

Not very well-written. Do not read if looking for deep characters, deep plot, or realistic development.

© XxCelCeexX
© Celia Summers 2011
Original Written: Age 13-14
Revised Written: Age 14-15