Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Sixteen

I quickly pulled away from Brian and turned to look at the person standing only a few steps away from us. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. It was Michelle. And she wasn't looking happy at all. Shit. My face turned red as I looked away from Brian's girlfriend. How could have I been so stupid? I knew she would walk in on us kissing. I was such a stupid, slutty, boyfriend stealer.

”What were you just doing with her?” Michelle exclaimed. I was such a pussy, I couldn't even look at her.

”I kissed her,” Brian said with a shrug. Stupid! Didn't he realize he would piss her off even more?

”Why?” she shouted, ”She's not your girlfriend, I am!”

”Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about...”

”Are you breaking up on me?” Michelle screamed. I looked down, noticing that Brian's hands were still on my waist and I was standing really close to him.

”I guess I am,” Brian said calmly.

Then there was a moment of silence. A long moment, I tell you.

”Can't we talk about this alone? Without her?” I heard Michelle murmur quietly. She sounded really desperate. And I felt really bad for her. I didn't want her to know about us before Brian broke up with her.

”What do we need to talk about? Didn't I make it clear enough? I kissed another girl, I'm breaking up with you, Michelle,” Brian told her.

”I, uh, I... Fuck you!” With that she ran away from Brian's backyard. Ouch. I looked up at Brian, who was smiling down at me.

”Why are you smiling?” I asked and frowned.

”Well, it's done now. I'm not dating her anymore. So do you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked. My eyes went wide. Was he being serious? Didn't he just broke up with his ex? Wasn't it a bit too much too soon?

”No, Brian, no,” I muttered and pulled away from him. I turned my back to him and sighed. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind as he pulled my back against his chest.

”Why not?” he murmured quietly and rested his head against my shoulder.

”Because people will think that I'm a slut!”

”No they won't!”

”Yes they will! Michelle will tell everyone that I stole you from her and and and...”

”Fine, fine! We don't have to start dating right now,” he said with a sigh.

Later that night Brian took me back to Jimmy's place. We had agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone that we were (almost) dating. Because I really didn't want people to think that I stole Brian from Michelle (though, honestly I was sure Michelle would tell that to everyone).

I was about to get out of the car, when Brian pulled me back to my seat.
”What- ” My lips crashed against his as he moved his hand to the back of my head. I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed my thigh with his other hand. Every time he kissed me, I couldn't help but think of how good of a kisser he was. And all the nice things he did, like that when he just pulled me back into the car and didn't let me leave just yet, made me love him even more. When he finally let me go, he had an adorable grin on his face.
”Bye,” he murmured and kissed me one last time.
”Bye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't have a bed, damn!