Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty-two

I packed my bags and got into Brian's car. I figured I could just move in with him for a while right now. We wanted to be together and I didn't want to bother Jimmy anymore. And Brian begged me for about fifteen minutes to move in with him. So I figured, why not?

”Are you excited?” Brian asked as he started the car and started driving. I looked at him and laughed out loud.

”What? Why?”

”We're going to be living together!” Duh?

”Brian, I'm not going to stay there forever. I'll find my own place and...”

”Amanda. You're going to stay there forever and even longer if needed, do you understand me? Yes? Good,” He told me sternly and moved his hand to my thigh, rubbing it softly as he kept his eyes on the road and drove.

”Don't you think that I need my own place? You know, what if we get into a fight and then...”

”How many times have we fought? We've known each other for years, now. And there hasn't been a single fight.”

”I know, but if we start dating and - ”

”Amanda!” he exclaimed and I flinched, ”Sorry. I didn't mean to shout. Listen, I love you, okay? Why would I want to fight with you?”

”I don't know...”

When we finally got to Brian's place (after going to McDonald's because he was suddenly very hungry) I got out of the car and we carried my bags into his house. I thought I'd be staying in the guestroom, but Brian just carried my stuff into his bedroom.

”Are you hungry? We should've gotten you some food at the McDonald's,” Brian said as I followed him into the livingroom.

”I'm not hungry,” I told him. He cocked an eyebrow at me but didn't start arguing about it. He sat down on the couch and I went to sit down next to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and sighed.

”So, what do you want to do?” he asked. I just shrugged. After being silent for a moment, I felt him kiss my neck. His other hand moved up to my cheek as he turned my head and kissed my lips. Oh I think I knew where this was going. And I was tired. Well... I wasn't THAT tired. I could just have a little sex with him and then sleep.

Alright, what a great plan.

Brian's hand was already pulling down my jeans as he gently pushed me down on to my back on the couch. I was really getting into the moment, when he pulled away but still kept his face close to mine. We were both breathing heavily. Then he swallowed.

”I need to have a smoke,” he whispered.

”No,” I mumbled and pulled his lips back against mine.

”I'll be right back, I promise,” he murmured against my lips as I didn't let him pull away. I ignored him and kept kissing him as I closed my eyes again. He laughed into my mouth and turned his head. My lips brushed against his cheek as he pulled away from me.

”I'll be right back,” he told me again and kissed me quickly before walking out to the backyard.

I waited for about five minutes, until I decided he was taking too long. That's when I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep. And I didn't even notice Brian coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please go check out Can't Help But Wish IF you haven't already, it's my new Zacky V story!

AND REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT. OKAY, THANKS!