Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

The Aftermath

--------The Aftermath------

Augustine bust into my room to find me laying on my bed- face down on my pillow, depressed.

"Awe, babes.." She said going to me and rubbing my back."Are you okay?"

"Do I look fucking okay to you" I mumbled into my pillow.

"What happened"

"Me and Drew broke up."

"It's about Goddamn fucking time!" she screamed doing her victory dance.

"I'm glad you're happy.."

"It's a good thing! you won't have to worry about him messing around behind your back anymore"

"Great."I mumbled into my pillow.

"Ok. I need you to get up off your ass and do something..."

"Noooo..."I whined

"C'mon." I got up and she dragged my downstairs and grabbed a box. "Put everything that reminds you of him in this box. we'll burn everything later."

"Ok." I mumbled as i ripped the bracelet he gave me off of my hand, then the necklace from my neck.

When we were done we went to my backyard and burned EVERYTHING... I wanted to cry knowing that everything we had, (or at least what I thought we had) was now gone.

"You Okay?" Augustine whispered to me. All I could do was nod. I knew that i wasn't Ok now, but I soon would be.

"Everything's fine." I mumbled."I'm glad that I have you."

"I'm happy to have you too Cale." she mumbled as she rested her head on my shoulder as we watched everything burn down in silence. After a while, I went to get water to put out the fire. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Remember me?" A familiar male voice asked.

"You sound familiar." I replied, a smile on my face.

"It's Caleb!"

"Oh, My God! Caleb! I haven seen you in YEARS!" I screamed

"You're kinda hurting my ears.." I laughed

"AUGUSTINE!" I screamed She ran to me.

"Yeah."

"Caleb's on the phone!"

"Holy Shit!! Gimme! Gimme!" I handed her the phone.

"Hi."
-Pause-
"I know!"
-Pause-
"No you didn't"
-Pause-
"Sure! 8 sounds fine!
-Pause-
"K, Bye."
She hung up.

"What did you do?" I asked

"Don't worry your pretty little head." she said rubbing my hair. "Get some sleep, be up by seven."
"Ok." I said going upstairs, taking a shower and changing into my PJs. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't sleep that night, I just thought .
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you thing so far? Let me know!