Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

Sweet reunion

----Chapter 3----

I got out of bed. It. Was about 7:30. I didn't sleep at all last night, but stangely I wasn't tired. I rubbed my neck and walked downstairs. Augustine wasn't up yet so I turned on the Tv. Tosh.O was on. Since when was this on in the morning? I sat down on the couch and about 45 minutes later, Augustine walked in.

"Get ready, brekfast with Caleb and Austin at nine."

"Really??!! Now you tell me."

"Yeah... I thought it would be an exciting adventure..."

"I hate you..."

" You love me, now get ready.." She pointed to the stairs...

"PUSHY!!" I replied childishly.

I went upstairs and pulled on an outfit.

I walked to the car to see that Augustine wasn't ready yet. I unlocked the car and sat inside. I rested my head on the dashboard. Augustine shot me a text.

" I'll be out in 20" I swear this bitch took forever to get ready. I always have to wait for her. I descided to go to my backyard I stood by the ashes. I drew a line in the ash with my foot. I sighed an ran a hand though my hair. My phone vibrated again.

"Good news! Calebs's picking us up!" Augustine texted.

"Great! :)" I texted back. I went back to the front of the house and sat by the steps. A few minutes later, I saw someone park and start to walk over here the person looked familiar from a distance. It was Caleb.

"Caleb?" I asked.

"Calea?"He replied

"Oh, my God!" I screamed as I basically tacked him in a hug. Werocked back and forth for a while.

"It's like I'm invisible to you. Why don't I get a hug?" Austin said childishly.

"You're not invisible, Austin." I said giving him a big hug too. We walked inside my house.

"Nice place." Austin complimented.

"Thanks." I looked down. My thoughts going back to Drew.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Caleb asked softly to me. Shit, I nearly forgot how well he knew me, but I didn't want to ruin the fun of seeing them again with my own problems.

"Nothing." I mumbled. He gave me a knowing glance, took me by the hand, and started to walk with me.

"What's wrong?" He repeated. Right then, I got sidetracked by his handsomeness. I've never caught myself staring at caleb like this. His brown eyes, his-

"Calea!" He was now shaking my shoulders with a large grin.

"I'm just hungry, that's all."

"Fine! Don't tell me!"

"Okay." I nodded.

"UUgghh! You haven't changed one bit!"

" Is that a bad thing?"

"Kinda."

" I call shotgun!" Augustinr screamed running to the car.

"I'll drive." Austin said.

"Ok.." I mumbled

"Caleb, keys!" Austun said. Caleb reached into his pocket and thew Austin the keys. We all
Got in the car and started to drive to the diner where we'd be having brekfast.

"Tell me." Caleb whispered softly.

"You aren't gonna give up are you?" He shook his head.

"Fine, I'll tell you." I mumbled

"My ex boyfriend and I broke up yesterday and I got absolutely no sleep last night and I'm just upset now." I said.

"Everything is going to be fine, I promise" he mumbled.

"I hope so." I mumbled..
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go.. I PROMISE to update more often! I've been, well... Lazy, but I'm ready to work now!

Calea's outfit ---------------------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37869621