Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

Secret Love

----- Secret Love --------
We were driving back from the restaurant. By now, we have all caught up with each other.
"So Caleb, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked secretly crossing my fingers that he didn't.
"Yeah her name is Haley." He said with a grin. My heart sank to my stomach. I mean,I can't say that I'm surprised that he has a girlfriend, because I'm not. I mean, look at him, he's near perfect.
"Oh." I mumbled. Augustine turned and gave me a comforting look. I rolled my eyes and mouthed
"Leave me alone." she laughed.
"Hey Austin, do you have a girlfriend?" Augustine asked
"Nah, I'm single." Austin said. Augustine smiled and turned around to stick her tongue at me. It surprised me that neither of them saw this. Augustine Austin started a random game of iSpy while Caleb and I looked outside the windows of the car.
"Hey." Caleb whispered
"Yeah?" I turned to him.
"This too shall pass." he said softly, I guess he thought that I was thinking about Drew. It was kind of awkward, but for some reason , I loved it.Then I noticed how close our faces were. Our eyes scanned each others , then he gave me a quick peck on the lips as i deepened the kiss and he didn't resist. I don't know what I was thinking. He had a girlfriend. But this was just so tempting. I decided to do the right thing and pull away, it was for the better, for both of us.
"We shouldn't be doing this." I mumbled. as I untangled my hands from his hair.
"Sorry about that." he said softly. We sat in awkward silence for the rest of the ride while Austin and Augustine were completely clueless of what was happening .
"I'm not coming back, i've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak, but you'd expect that from me, I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just washing you out of my hair and out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world, so many thousands of feet of the ground I'm over you now, I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head" I sung softly to myself while looking out the window again.
"You have a beautiful singing voice." Caleb complimented sweetly.
"Um, thank you." I said smiling to my self."
"Remembering sunday right"
"Yeah one of my favorite songs."
"I actually got to tour with all time low" he said
"Are you bragging Mr. Turman?" I asked jokingly
"Maybe, a 'lil." I laughed slightly
"so what's the name of your band?"
"Forever The Sickest Kids. FTSK for short."
"Cool." I replied.
"Hey, I'm stopping to get gas... you guys want anything from the store?" Austin asked. Caleb and I both said no. and Augustine went into the store.
"We should try something out, like a secret relationship." He whispered to me.
"I'f you're willing to cheat on your girlfriend for me, what would make me think that you wouldn't do the same to me?" I asked.
"You're different." He mumbled.
"Fine, But it's a secret, no one can find out."
"My lips are sealed" Caleb said.
"Ok." I stated.
"Sealed with a kiss?" Caleb asked innocently. I nodded. he leaned in and kissed my lips softly running his thumb over my jawline. This was gonna be fun...

---- Chapter Songlist--
Cash Cash - Radio
All Time Low - A daydream away
We The Kings - Secret Valentine
♠ ♠ ♠
After almost two months an update!!
YAY!! hahah... I hope you liked it.. in my opinion, the story doesn't get good until about chapter 8... the story is 20 chapters long.... so Yeah... Oh and Most Chapters are gonna have a chapter song list so..... YAY!! hahah..... so I will update again at least twice before the new Year and I will try to post "Light The Way" Before the new year... so be EXCITED!!!