Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

I can keep a secret if you can deep me guessing.

___ Can You Keep A Secret? _____

Austin dropped Caleb and I off at Caleb's house. When we got there, Caleb got his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

"Casa de la Caleb." He said as he opened the door. The house was small, but it was cozy and comfortable. Suddenly, a small puppy ran to Caleb barking. He smiled as he bent down and picked him up."This is Louie!" He said as I smiled and scratched behind Louie's ear softly.
"Make yourself comfortable." Caleb said softly. I nodded and obeyed him. I slipped off my shoes and sat on his black leather couch in his living room which was right across from the flat screen TV. Caleb sat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he kissed me lightly. Suddenly the doorbell rang.
"I'll Be right back." Caleb said as he got up to walk to open the door. "Hay-ley...." He kind of trailed off.
"Dammit..." I mumbled.
"Hey Caleb, who's your friend?" She said in a quite bitchy tone...
"I'm Calea." I said smiling at her softly.
"I'm Haley- Ann." She smiled walking over to me. Besides her bitchy-ness, she was pretty good looking... I knew I was jealous for a reason.
"Nice to meet ya." I said shaking her hand ."I should leave you and Caleb to whatever. I'll see you around." I said slipping on my shoes, grabbing my phone, and waving 'Bye' to them.
-----Caleb POV-----

I sighed with relief as Calea left. She always found a way to get out of bad situations with instinct. That was one one of the things I loved about her.
"Who was she, really?" Haley asked sternly.
"A friend of mine." I said pretty convincingly. I wished that Calea knew how I felt about her. She just means so much to me, but then again, so does Haley.
"You are such a terrible liar, Caleb Michael Turman!" She exclaimed
"I am not lying, I haven't seen her in years. That's why you've never met her." I said simply.
"How do you know her?" She asked, rather impatiently.
"Well... I've known her longer than I've known Austin, so I'm not quite sure how we met." I replied.
"I'm sorry, she's your friend. I shouldn't get into it." She said lowly.
"It's ok."
-------Calea POV-------
As soon as I got home, I laid on my bed and rand a hand through my hair. What have I gotten myself into? I had no business being with a guy who already has a girlfriend. WHat's wrong with me? I suddenly heard a slight knock on my door, but I didn't respond. I heard the door open.
"Hey wassup?" It was Cameron, one of my best friends.
"I can't tell you." I mumbled slowly.
"Is it about me?."Cam asked
"No Cam." I replied simply.
"Then why ban't you tell me?"
"Because I can't, Cam."
"FIne." He said jumping on me and pinning me down on my bed.
"Get off of me, you creep." I laughed.
"Tell me!" I can't, It's a secret."
"I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing." he said
"Funny, Cam. Song lyrics. and I've known you for years, you can't keep a secret."
"I can try to." he said innocently.
"I can't tell, sorry."
FIne."I pushed him off me and he fell on the floor, my floor is carpeted, so I didn't do him much harm. "Evil." he stated getting up from the floor.
"I don't even know why I hang out with you." I mumbled.
"Someone needs a hug." He sang.
"Don't touch me." I said rolling my eyes. He pulled me into a hug anyways,kissed my cheek and pushed my head onto his shoulder. He finally let go of debut I didn't want to let go, I think I might've actually needed a hug.
"Talk to me , Cay, you've obviously got something you want to talk about." he said softly.
" FIne, I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone."
"Ok." he said, his eyes pleading.
"Remember Caleb from summer camp?"
"Yeah."
"I'm kinda in a love triangle."
"Break up with Drew, Problem solved."
"I already did, Caleb kinda has a girlfriend..". My phone vibrated. it was a a text from Drew. I read my phone it said.
From Drew:
We need to talk.
My eyes widened. Cam read the text over my shoulder.
"Chill out, I'll call him and tell him that you left your phone at my house."
"Thanks, Cameron."

--------Chapter Song List --------

Believe me, I'm Lying -FTSK
Hey Alli - Runner Runner
Concerta - Cash Cash
♠ ♠ ♠
Before I go I would like to say two things...
1) Christofer Drew Ingle is my HERO... This kid inspires me so much.. he teaches me that the world doesn't revolve around just me, we have to live for each other and he also taught me to embrace my weirdness.... He's just..... amazing :)
2) I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO ANARBOR!!!! They are right nothing good happens after midnight.... hahah...
3) I will start weekly updates.. Every. Friday. Bitches... lol I was supposed to update this like three months ago, but I was SO busy. I apologize for that.SO I hope I can stay true to my word this time..