Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Let's Not Forget This One

Jack-
This was it I was going to tell her exactly how I felt about her. The first thing i did was go to the local florist, Carlisle’s, and get a dozen roses. Crimson, red to be exact. They were her favorite flower, just as pretty as she was. The drive to her house went by fast, and when I arrived no one was there but her. Perfect, I thought hiding the roses behind my back knocking on her door.
“You were right, I do have a concussion.” She said when she opened the door.
“Sorry.” I faintly smiled down at the pale, thin girl. “This can’t wait.”
“What are you talking about?” She looked at me puzzled. I pulled out the roses.
“Here these are for you.”
“Jack, they’re beautiful.” She smiled.
“I never wanted for us to forget our kiss. I was just too terrified to stay to find out, because I know you don’t like me more than a friend. I’ve always liked you. I was always afraid to let you know how I felt about you. No matter how much I love you, I knew you would never love me. Then I tried talking to you and you wouldn’t talk.” I rambled.
“Jack, do you mean it?” She stepped closer. I nodded. “You got one thing wrong Barakat, I love you, and always have.”
“You do?” I looked up and met her eyes. She smiled and put her hands on my chest. Placing my hands on her waist., I leaned down so our lips were barley touching. “You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear that.” She wrapped her arms around my neck and connected our lips.
“I love you Jack.” She mumbled against my neck.
“I love you too.” I hugged her tighter. She buried her face in my chest.
“Let’s not forget this one.” I whispered placing my forehead against hers. We sat outside under the stars. She shivered in my arms. I shrugged off my hoodie and wrapped it around her shoulders. She saw the cuts.
“Jack! What the- Why?” She screeched.
“I was upset. I know, it was really stupid.” She leaped up into my arms and hugged me.
“Don’t do it again, please?” She asked through a few tears.
“I promise.” I dried her fallen tears.
“I’m tired.” She yawned.
“I know but you can’t sleep.”
“I know.” I stayed with her that night to make sure she didn’t sleep. To keep her awake we watched our movies, Home Alone 1, 2, and 3. Around three in the morning she became very irritable.
“Jack!” She screamed every time I would do something. I rolled my eyes and sat next to her again. Luckily she could sleep after twenty four hours. We fell asleep on the couch. When she was in my arms and I never wanted to let go. The guys quietly entered the room.
“Hey, look.” Rian whispered. I woke up and rubbed my eyes to see our friends standing in front of us.
“Did you tell her?” He grinned. I nodded and smiled. With her still in my arms they sat next to us. She stirred in her sleep. I pressed my finger to my lips telling them to be quiet while she slept. She shifted and sat up.
“Why the fuck are you here at eight in the morning?” She yawned.
“We came to see you.” Alex grinned happily. She rolled her eyes and buried her face in the crook of my neck.
“Well someone is a happy camper.” He said sarcastically.
“Fuck you Gaskarth.” She flipped him off. “Who let you in anyway?”
“You live next to muscle head. His mom has a key, duh.” He stated matter of factly.
“Whatever. I want food. Touch anything in here and die mother fuckers.” Brittany stood up and stretched before walking out of the room.
“Well isn’t she just peachy.” She must have heard what Zack said because she came in and tackled him to the floor.
“What did you say Merrick?” She grinned evilly down at him.
“Nothing.” He gulped.
“Thought so. Now if you want food I suggest you make your way out of my room.” She winked. The two left leaving Alex, Rian and I alone in her room. Alex walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. “GET OUT OF MY DRESSER ALEX!” We jumped.
“How does she do that?” He whisper yelled.
“Dunno.” I shrugged.
“Hey Jack, did you know about this?” Alex held up a small silver razor.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment? id love to know what you guys think. :)