Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Gotta Ruin the Moment

Chapter 19:

Jack-
I woke up to my girlfriend lying next to me in my bed. I wrapped an arm around her bare body and buried my face in her neck. She moved her head to face me. Opening her eyes she smiled. She inched closer to me.
“Morning.” She mumbled still half asleep. She wrinkled her face as she opened her eyes.
“Morning babe.” I got up and slipped in my boxers and tossed my girlfriend one of my shirts. She quickly put it on and stood up out of the disheveled bed. She slowly walked over to me wrapping her arms around my bare torso.
“My back hurts thanks to you.” She whined.
“Oh you know you loved it. If I remember correctly you were screaming and moaning all night. But it was my name so I think I was pretty good.” I chuckled. I pressed her against the wall. I winked. She blushed. “I love making you blush.” I tickled her. Alex came barging through the door.
“Whoa! Talk about sex hair.” He laughed. Brittany hid behind me.
“Get out.” I pointed to the door. “How did you get in anyway?”
“Your mom let me in.” He walked out the door. I shut the door behind him and looked at my girlfriend.
“I’m so embarrassed.” She hid her face in her hands. I chuckled and shook my head.
“He knew we were going to.” I pulled her hands away.
“You told him?!”
“No, no. It’s Alex. He knows. I mean it could have been worse.”
“I guess. Now can we get dressed before everyone else comes in?” She asked.
“That’d be a good idea.” I pulled her in for a hug.

Brittany-
After the little run in with Alex, we decided to go to the mall. Jack and I we walking hand in hand up to the food court. I spotted a girl that was in a few of my classes, Sevie. Pulling Jack with me I walked up to her.
“Hey Sevie.” I smiled. She looked up.
“Uh hi, Brittany. Hi Jack.” She said quietly.
“Why are you sitting all alone? Do you want to come hang out with us? We’re here with Alex, his girlfriend, Rian, Kara, and Zack.”
“I wouldn’t want to be a bother.” She blushed at the mentioning of Zack’s name.
“Nonsense. Now let’s go.” I smiled to her reassuringly. She finally gave in and we walked to meet our friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
so it's coming to an end... comment?