Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Poolside Love

Jack-

Wow, I’ve seen her in a bathing suit before, but this time she looked amazing. Her brother came into the room.

“I’m telling Mom you’re ditching!” He said.
“Why aren’t you in school?” She asked. He walked away. She groaned. We drove back to Aubrey’s. Brittany was standing by the edge of the pool. I quietly walked up behind her and pushed her in.

“Jack! You’re an asshole!” She screamed. She got out and started chasing me. I hid behind Zack.

“Hey, dude, I’m not helping you.” He moved. Then she shoved me in and I grabbed her and pulled her in.

Alex-

“He likes her doesn’t he?” Aubrey asked.

“Yup.” I said popping the ‘p’.

“Doesn’t she see it?”

“I don’t know.” I said. While Jack was having his love issues I was having my own. I really like this girl. She’s just different.

“Hey are you okay?” Aubrey asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said. “She is so blind to him, the guy really likes her.” She said. “He is too. We all have been telling him to go for her. They love each other.” I said. “She dated this one guy, total douche. It really hurt him to see her with someone else. Then he cheated and we beat him up for her. She went right to Jack.”

“Alright, before these two get out of the pool. What are we going to do to get these two together?” Zack said sitting next to me.

“Well it might be hard.” Rian said.

“We tried telling them to just say it.” I said.

“What if we all go to the beach, leave them alone for a little while? Make it all ‘romantic’.” Zack suggested making air quotes around romantic. We all knew they liked each other. It was obvious.

“I got it what if we have a bon fire?” Aubrey looked at us. “Then we leave them alone.”

“Sounds good. Although he did mention taking her to a movie tonight. Maybe he’ll tell her tonight.” Zack said.

“Don’t count on it.”

“True.” They finally got out of the pool. It was about three now.

“I’m hungry, are you guys?” Aubrey asked. We all nodded. “Brittany can you give me a hand?” She smiled.
“Yeah sure.”

Aubrey-

Out of the two days I’ve known these people, I knew she and Jack were into each other. I walked over to the fridge. “You like Jack don’t you.” I said.

“Um-we’re just-”
“Yeah right, you really like him. It’s pretty obvious.” I smiled.

“Really?” She sighed.

“Yeah but I wouldn’t worry.” We walked out with hamburgers and hotdogs.. We fired up the grill and hung out.

“Shit! I’m late for work!” She yelled.

“Oh shit, you’re right. I’ll drive you.” Jack said. They ran to his car.

Brittany-

Luckily I wasn’t too late for work. I spent the few hours at the register. When my shift was over I saw Jack walk in.

“Hey, you ready?”
“Yup.” I grinned. We drove to the movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
since chapter 3 and 4 are short i thought id do a double post. so id really like feedback on it. pleasee???