Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Running Scared

Brittany-

Of course he had to pick a really scary movie. It was good, don’t get me wrong. Every time something would happen I’d flinch. I heard Jack chuckle quietly. I glared at him. He smiled. I buried my face in his chest. I felt him wrap an arm around me. After the movie we were walking out of the theater. He laughed at me. I slapped him playfully.

“Ouch.” He whined.

“Good.” I smiled. We drove to a secluded beach. We sat in the sand.

“Can I ask you something?” He asked.

“Sure.”

“Do you really want to go this weekend? Or is it just for me?”

“I really want to go. Plus, I have to be there for my Barakitty.” I said. He smiled. I shivered.

“Are you cold?” He asked. I nodded.

“Here put my hoodie on.” He handed me his hoodie. I was sitting between his legs, he wrapped his arms around me.

“Better?”

“Much.” He drove me home. We walked up to the door. As I went to unlock the door he pulled me to him. Placing his hands on my cheeks he kissed me. I felt my cheeks burn. He pulled away. I was in shock.

“Um, I’m sorry. I got to go.” He rushed to his car.

Jack-
What did I just do? Damn it. I just kissed my best friend. She didn’t want me to, I could tell. I drove home. I had a text from Alex.

Alex: So how’d it go with ur gf?
Me: It started out great I fucked up
Alex: What happened
Me: I kissed her
Alex: finally
Me: No, she didn’t want me to
Alex: how do you know?
Me: I could tell
Alex: She likes you Jack, always has
Me: Yea right…
Alex: it’s true she likes you as much as you like her

Could she really feel the same way? I went to bed. I woke up the next morning. Alex picked us up in the van. She was already picked up. She sat next to Zack. I could tell something was bothering her. I pulled put my phone.

Me: I’m sorry I kissed you
Brittany: its fine don’t worry
Me: idk what came over me
Brittany: nbd jack it was just a kiss

Maybe to you, I’ve always wanted to kiss you. She started coughing. Zack put an arm around her. She laid her head on his shoulder. I wanted it to be me.

Me: Did I get you sick from the beach
Brittany: No I was getting sick
Me: Wanna lay down

She looked behind her at me and smiled. Alex stopped at a rest stop. It was still awkward being with her. Alex was the first one back to the van after me.

“What’s wrong?”
“I fucked up my chances with her. Not like I had one anyway.”

“No you didn’t. You still have a chance. Believe me.” We arrived around three at the venue. It was pretty big. The girls went to the bathroom, Brittany got sick. As much as I wanted to be there for her, I couldn’t.

“Tell her Jack. This weekend. She’ll be in her and Kara’s hotel room, Kara will most of the time be with me. Go and be with her.” Rian said.

“I want to, but after the kiss, I-”
“Wait you kissed her?” He asked.

“Yeah.”
“And? You didn’t tell us? How’d that go?”

“Horrible, she didn’t want me to kiss her.” I said putting my guitar on.
“What did she say?”

“I don’t know, I took off.”
“Jack, she likes you. Just go tell her.”
I walked on stage. I saw her in the crowd. Sick and all, she comes to see me play. I walked over to her and smiled. I stood there playing my guitar. After the show we headed back to the hotel. My room was a few doors down. I walked over to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so comments and subscribe! im not mean! if you talk to me ill talk to you, dont be afraid :) but SPECIAL THANKS TO: JAGKdAmerrickan! shes the bestest! love ya Sevie! xD