Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

And Now, She Has No Idea.

Brittany-
Jack kissed me. I didn’t know how exactly to react to that. I was happy he did, I just didn’t expect it. He was my best friend. I never thought that we’d be more than friends. There was a knock at the door. It was Jack. I let him in,
“Hey how are you feeling?” He asked.
“Better.”
“I’m glad.” He smiled. “Can we forget the kiss even happened?”
“Uh, yeah.” My heart sank.
“Alright cool.” Kara came back shortly.
“Uh, Jack. I think I’m going to get some rest.” I said.
“Yeah you should. I’ll come back later to check on you.” He said. I watched him leave. Kara saw me about to cry.
“He wants to forget about the kiss.” I cried. “What? He is practically in love with you.” She said.
“Apparently not. He wants to forget the kiss.”
“I’m so sorry. I know you really liked him.” There was a knock. It was Zack and Alex. Kara let them in.
“What happened? Why are you crying?” Zack asked. “He told me he wanted to forget about the kiss.” I looked at him.
“What?” Alex asked. I cried. “Jack really likes you, I don’t get it.”

Alex-

I don’t get this. The guy is in love with her. He hates to see her hurt, but he’s the one who hurt her.
“I’m sorry.” I said sitting next to her. “It’s fine.” She sniffled.
“He really does like you. That’s what I don’t get.” Zack said.
“You should get some sleep before we leave.” I said. We left her to sleep. A few hours passed and we were on our way home. Zack drove while I sat with her. She was hurt by the person who loved her most. I don’t know what he was thinking.
When we finally got home, Zack stayed with her until her parents got home. I got my phone out to text Jack.

Me: Why did you tell her that
Jack: Tell who what
Me: Brittany to forget the kiss
Jack: idk
Me: wtf you really fucked up now
Jack: just don’t
Me: you always said how much you love her and hate to see her hurt
Jack: I know
Me: Then why
Jack: idk I don’t want to lose my best friend

It started to get late and I had to get ready for school the next day. I didn’t want to see them lose each other completely. They were best friends. They loved each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... id love to have some more feedback on this. Tell me if you like it or what. Subscribe and comment please? :)