Status: Officially on hiatus, guys. I have a new Marauders story, though. Check it out.

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

The Basis Is Set

In second year, Remus' secret was found out. His Lycanthropy. Werewolfism. He was terrified, but of course his friends accepted him. Sirius' brother also came to Hogwarts that year. He was sorted into Slytherin, much to Sirius' displeasure. Despite this, Cami took a liking to him.

The summer before third year, Cami hit puberty. Suddenly she wasn't so awkward. She had boobs, if little ones. (She had a minor freak out session when they started appearing and Sirius had to comfort her and inform her that she wasn't diseased, they were just, er...breasts. It was awkward for both of them, but Cami was relieved.)

Third year was when the boys first started to notice her, which was very stressful for her best friends. They, of course, terrified every boy that came near her. She and James even had a minor relationship. Well, the type of relationship that thirteen year-olds could have. It ended quickly when they realized that they were definitely more brother/sister material for each other. Besides, that was when James first realized his closeted feelings for Lily.

Fourth year, a majority of the boys caught up to the girls- puberty wise. Sirius was turning into quite a looker, and many a girl of the Hogwarts population noticed. This was the year that James began his harassment of Lily Evans. Asking her out, constantly. Compliments, bordering on sexual harrasment. This was also the year that the Marauders really put their idea to help with Remus' lycanthropy in high gear. To become Animagi. A daunting feat.

Fifth year, they finally succeded. James, a stag. Peter, a rat. Sirius, a dog. Cami, curiously, also a dog. Fifth year also brought about the Sirius Black Fan Club. The SBFC. It annoyed the rest of the Marauders, to no end. James had one as well, but not so hardcore. Sirius kind of enjoyed it however. He was turning into quite the Don Juan, to his friends' obvious irritation. James still only had his heart set on one girl, though. Lily Evans.

It was around this time when the Wizarding World first heard of the man who called himself Lord Voldemort. He was gathering followers to fight for his prejudiced cause of a world of only purebloods.

These four years changed the Marauders. Made their relationships more complex, drew them closer.

Little did they know, the next two years would be the biggest ones yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I have updates ready!